• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Umbrella Corps got version of this on PC and actually for now its fun

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Well actually playing this RE spinoff on PC and already im liking this maybe partially beacuse i have with who to play as some of mine Steam friends are actually very active players in this so i not felt having to wait for people in online match, beside i also done some screenies of this:

tumblr_o957k4h6o21rtit9so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o957k4h6o21rtit9so3_1280.jpg

tumblr_o957k4h6o21rtit9so2_1280.jpg

Really liking this spinoff ( for technical point game runs on laptop but on high GFX settings)

IntoxNitram

It is good, silly fun. Will never be as good as a main entry game, but I think its worth the price. I definitely think there should be PS4 and PC cross play though, it can sometimes take a while to find a game.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
It's sad that people expected this to be a AAA title. The reveal of the game pretty much made it clear that it was an "indie" quality title. It's using the Unity engine. Not any of Capcom's big engines.

Anyways "One Life" mode is really fun.

The Experiment was a huge let down though. I was expecting a little more from the story and I was actually expecting to see Shengya Pharmaceuticals to finally be revealed. At least their name dropped. Ugh....

Oh well. I posted this before, but this is my gameplay video of a level on The Experiment. I'm still trying to figure out why people are claiming that it's hard? For the bonus missions that a ranked (the upper row ones) I have them all at S rank with about 30 seconds to spare on most of them. One of them is closer to 25, but still. There is MORE than enough time to complete them below the S rank score. I was expecting them to be just a nick in time kind of deal.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
tumblr_o9hsx0k9Lc1rtit9so1_1280.jpg
#

IDK but i got finally group in Umbrella Corps PC what actively plays ( and that has some mine Steam friends) and well i have finally MP fun.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Man, that Spencer Mansion map looks doooooope. I might have to pick up the game.

Is the Brainer still OP?

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Man, that Spencer Mansion map looks doooooope. I might have to pick up the game.

Is the Brainer still OP?

Actually game is fun but on mine first matches it been chaotic mess, even very easy i been killed but in end i got hang of it and started more in wining than dying. Now these brainers are not OP, maybe in PC version as nerf patch been added to them.

Top Bottom