• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Umbrella Corps Got a question for anybody who has played this..

Ethan Winters

Ito Junji Addict, Lupin Enthusiast
Hey there, folks. I've haven't really gotten anything really special to say but.. Whatever, just gonna get to the point. So i've been playing the Resident Evil games almost as long as I can remember, and I have been thinking about picking this one up. Most fans I see say it's absolute crap, but I would love to get some opinions from you guys.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Don't trust what "Fans" say. Formulate an opinion on your own. We've reached a time where you shouldn't trust the fanbase or a select few reviewers either. So what I suggest doing is looking at videos and gameplay and see if it's for you.

Although. Do note that it is a MP focused game however it's pretty much dead. You'll be hard pressed to find an online match and while the SP is fun for like an hour. That's all you'll get out of the game really.

Of course if you still wanna buy it go ahead. Just keep that in mind.

Ethan Winters

Hm, you have got a point there. I shouldn't exactly trust what some random reviews say.. And yeah, I often hear that it is pretty much dead. Oh well. I might pick it up if some more of my friends get it. Thanks for the response, though! I'll keep in mind all you said.

Ethan Winters

Good to know! One of the problems I hear is that they have masks for some of the characters, but only really the men. Which honestly sucks because now I can't be Jill or Claire. Although, at least it has Barry "Headbutt" Burton. It's not really too major of a issue, anyway. Thanks for the answer.

It's a really fun PvP game. It has awful character animations but it has super fun and competitive gameplay. Give it a go and if you play on PS4 add me (MartinMilk) I can teach u a few things

Peep

Something Horrible
If you're having trouble deciding whether to buy it, go watch AngryJoeShow's video on the game. It'll tell you everything you need to know. He honestly explains it better than I ever could.

It really hits me hard because I've always had a soft spot for Umbrella Corporation and all the wacky BOW mansion nonsense, along with all the crazy experiments they had been doing (Tricell can eat their heart out, lol). Operation Raccoon City obviously had good intentions and could have been a good game, it had a fantastic concept. Umbrella Corps. on the other hand is just the same crap over and over and over again, and that is not an exaggeration.

If you're having trouble deciding whether to buy it, go watch AngryJoeShow's video on the game. It'll tell you everything you need to know. He honestly explains it better than I ever could.

It really hits me hard because I've always had a soft spot for Umbrella Corporation and all the wacky BOW mansion nonsense, along with all the crazy experiments they had been doing (Tricell can eat their heart out, lol). Operation Raccoon City obviously had good intentions and could have been a good game, it had a fantastic concept. Umbrella Corps. on the other hand is just the same crap over and over and over again, and that is not an exaggeration.
You are obviously talking about the single player which honestly isn't even slightly what the game is about. This is a PvP game mainly and almost only. Single player was just a bonus nothing else. The multiplayer is varied and alot of fun.

Peep

Something Horrible
You are obviously talking about the single player which honestly isn't even slightly what the game is about. This is a PvP game mainly and almost only. Single player was just a bonus nothing else. The multiplayer is varied and alot of fun.
It wouldn't matter because the game was practically dead on arrival. I remember this one guy was playing with his friend and he tried to join an online game, but he matched with JUST his friend every time. They never found a match. It died hours after release.

Top Bottom