• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Golden Joysticks 2019 Winners!

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
Hey everybody!

For those of you that don't know, the Golden Joysticks are the British Gaming Awards every year - similar to the Oscars, Emmys, Grammys, BAFTAs, etc.

Here is a link to the winners from PCGamer.com:

https://www.pcgamer.com/how-to-watch-the-golden-joystick-awards-2019/

Almost unsurprisingly, RE2 REMake won two awards this year - Best Audio and ULTIMATE Game Of The Year.

I believe this marks the first time a remake of a game has won the highest award and hopefully the game gets all the nominations this year. It is my personal game of the year as well.

DMC5 got best visuals too, so Capcom definitely had a good year (Particularly in the UK apparently).

Do you agree? Disagree? What other categories would you add? Let's talk!

D

Deleted member 21244

Hey everybody!

For those of you that don't know, the Golden Joysticks are the British Gaming Awards every year - similar to the Oscars, Emmys, Grammys, BAFTAs, etc.

Here is a link to the winners from PCGamer.com:

https://www.pcgamer.com/how-to-watch-the-golden-joystick-awards-2019/

Almost unsurprisingly, RE2 REMake won two awards this year - Best Audio and ULTIMATE Game Of The Year.

I believe this marks the first time a remake of a game has won the highest award and hopefully the game gets all the nominations this year. It is my personal game of the year as well.

DMC5 got best visuals too, so Capcom definitely had a good year (Particularly in the UK apparently).

Do you agree? Disagree? What other categories would you add? Let's talk!
I personally disagree that resident evil 2 is game of the year, for how good it is it fall behind game like sekiro, control and death stranding who in my opinion are the most amazing game of the year... I think that death stranding is game of the year, but I'm glad that resident evil 2 remake winned this award

Top Bottom