• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gods Never Die

savemgs

i did this fic on fanfiction.net some time ago keep in mind i was up for 24 hour when i did this.

As I fall into the lava. They looked on as if it would be my final resting place, burning in the Earth's blood they tried to destroy me, wishing I would just go away, but what is it? What have they really done By trying to destroy me? The more they try the more powerful I've become. And now I have risen from my hellish grave and now I will slay Chris. Chris my dear friend, how could your death more painful for you?
But any ways a new genesis is at hand and I will be the creator! I have already caste off my frail humanity and became something greater. But now is the Time that I become a god! They will all learn what happens when you mess with a god!
Poor Chris! You honestly think you've won? Your puny mind never could understand! I will become a god. And you are nothing more then a fragile mortal! will never win , because gods do not Die!
Through the years there have been many humans who have tried to get rid of me and one by one they all but one has suffered the same fate…a painful death that one is Chris. Chris You of all people know that I'm no ordinary man and I know you released that I am the most dangerous entity that has ever stepped foot on earth. Why do you Not give up!...Any ways right now to get back what I have lost I am going to get rid of this new entity this so called Neo-Umbrella.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8186581/1/Gods-Never-Die

Top Bottom