• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gmod screenshots/pics

Zombie Enclave

Hey there folks! I just wanted to make a second thread and I was thinking about it while playing Gmod and thought. " Hey, maybe I should make a thread about Gmod pics? " So let me start it off.

walmartv50000.jpg

A German Machine Gunner shoots Leon out of anger of losing his cookies and milk.

walmartv50001.jpg

Breens response to what just happened.

gmconstruct0004.jpg

Leon's long lost cousin named Leon ( LOL I made that up but the guy is named Leon. ) goes crazy after the fight with the combine.

EDIT: The pics should work now.

L

Lurker
yoou have to upload the images from imageshack or photoshop. or else they dont work. well anyway give me a free link to gmod 9 and im in.

Hoady

Ahaha garrys mod!I used to play it online heaps make some crazy ass inventions.Death devices,robots,cars,catapults,flying machines,pose scenes man it was great but then garrys mod 9 servers stopped working online you need number 10 to work most of em.

Fricken awesome though wish my comp could run it still.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
triple posting calm down there kiddo
but, i don't see a problem with it working, are you sure your doing everything right

L

Lurker
Do you need HL2 and CSS? Well all i did is installed it. reseted Steam, and tried it. It didnt work so i got the dedicated server. That didnt work so i gave up and played HL2.

Edit

The error is

b9b887e1ab1b406f82d1672e2269198f

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i havent even got round to modding it yet.
i dunno why but reading the orange box thread, just really made me want to play it again.
so im gonna tear through the game, download ep 1 and 2, do them, then maybe try out some mods.

Hoady

There is all the stuff from CS:Source in GMOD but i don't think its necessary.Were you trying to enter GMOD from the servers?

Hoady

Well i just looked into it and people claim that since gmod 9 is so old it can be unstable and pull crap on you like that it hasn't been supported in years.Apparently there is a CS folder already in the gmod section if you delete that it may work if you don't have CS.Try going into steam in offline mode and try it out if not, your gonna have to buy GMOD 10 apparently although gmod9 never did this for me even after the servers went down.

Zombie Enclave

Gmod 10 is more easier to use and more Source games support it. Plus most of the user created things support Gmod 10 only.

L

Lurker
uhg last night it wasnt that much populated online. maybe in the daytime it will be more populated. I think garry tried to support online again lol.

Zombie Enclave

Yeah Gmod 9's online isn't supported. So it closed. But Single player is better because of mingebags being on most of the servers. ( Mingebags are people that delete other peoples things and mess them up. )

Top Bottom