• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

getting the game cube

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
probally in a month or so I will get the game cube I put this in REGD because I'm getting this specifically for me to improve my RE collection

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Awesome:cool: I love the gamecube and still hook mine up when I feel like playing RE. The cube is the best way to go when it comes to building a collection of RE games because the whole main series up to 4 is on it. Also, I love the feel of the cube controller for the gameplay of RE.. very comfortable in my opinion. The graphics still hold up to this day too... still really nice. Nowdays you can get the games real cheap too.

RE zero
RE remake
RE2
RE3
RE4

I don't have 2 or 3 for cube but I have em for ps1 and PC.

Another option is to get a Wii, it has a built in gamecube. I'd rather go with the cube though if you are looking for purely RE games since cubes are cheap. The only other games Wii has is Umbrella chronicles and Darkside.. which is fun but.. not a real RE game.

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
Get the REmake first, you wont regret it.
Yes, get the remake first, even before playing zero. I think it's better to play it first even though it takes place after zero. Plus the remake is the BEST out of the ones on cube in my opinion, the game is a masterpiece. Play it and you will see why... if you haven't already that is.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Yes, get the remake first, even before playing zero. I think it's better to play it first even though it takes place after zero. Plus the remake is the BEST out of the ones on cube in my opinion, the game is a masterpiece. Play it and you will see why... if you haven't already that is.
I Totes agree 100%
I thought it was better than 4

wesker_awesome

I was planning on either 2 or 3
plus u just got 2 for n64. you don't need more than 1 version. Especially 2 from nintendo (not dissin nintendo, just the same game on 2 different platforms by the same company seems a little much doesn't it?) But get REmake (also on a nintendo console)

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
plus u just got 2 for n64. you don't need more than 1 version. Especially 2 from nintendo (not dissin nintendo, just the same game on 2 different platforms by the same company seems a little much doesn't it?) But get REmake (also on a nintendo console)
Yeah, if you got RE2 on anothe system just listen to wesker_awesome and don't get it. All the ports are are slight upgrades with the graphics. not much. However, if you want a good solid collection for ONE system then the cube is the best to collect games with.

wesker_awesome

Yeah, if you got RE2 on anothe system just listen to wesker_awesome and don't get it. All the ports are are slight upgrades with the graphics. not much. However, if you want a good solid collection for ONE system then the cube is the best to collect games with.
Thanks bro, I agree GC is awesome!

Top Bottom