• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

George A. Romero's Resident Evil documentary

Jonipoon

Professional Sandwich Consumer
Nicely cut teaser trailer, it showcased some very good footage and felt respectful to the original Resident Evil. Great camera work and CGI overall. Perhaps a bit confusing for the average viewer to know exactly what the documentary is about and why, but that's my only complaint.

Bran

Independent Film Director
Nicely cut teaser trailer, it showcased some very good footage and felt respectful to the original Resident Evil. Great camera work and CGI overall. Perhaps a bit confusing for the average viewer to know exactly what the documentary is about and why, but that's my only complaint.

Thank you. Yeah, we intentionally cut it a certain way to focus on mood, rather than explicitly show off the documentary. They'll be a full trailer in the summer, which will show off some of the interviews and general concept of the doc.

Also, where did you see CGI at?

Bran

Independent Film Director
Was there none at all? I was pretty confident that the door opening at 0:26 was CGI, at least.
Nope. The door was at a physical location. Everything you see was physical. No CGI in a single frame of footage. To have the door open, it was just a crew member on the other side giving it a push and diving behind the wall.

Top Bottom