• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Ganado dialogue

Zacmac90

My understanding of the Spanish language is rusty, but I recently played Resident evil 4 for old times sake and there are two times I didn't understand what the ganados were saying:

When Leon asks about Ashley in the beginning and the Ganado replied angrily and when Leon/Luis were cuffed and a ganado with an axe came in, it sounded like he said "good morning.." but I didn't understand the rest..

Can anyone who understands Spanish translate what they said?

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I don't speak Spanish but I did find translations online. I don't know how accurate they are, but it's just what I found.

In the first instance you mentioned, the Ganado says, '¿Qué carajo estás haciendo aquí? ¡Lárgate, cabrón!', which translates as 'What the f*** are you doing here? Get the hell out, you b******!'

In the second scene, the guy with the axe says, '¡Te voy a matar!', which translates as 'I'm going to kill you!'

Hope this helps. :)

Source: https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps2/925156-resident-evil-4/faqs/40899

Zacmac90

Ah ok, I wish they had subtitles for the ganados so I can read what they say..and so the Ganado says to get the **** out, than when Leon goes to, the Ganado swings an ax at him.

Make up your mind silly Ganado--oh wait they can't nevermind lol

Top Bottom