• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil: Village Games Like Resident Evil Village

bessant31

Any other games like Resident Evil Village?

Just completed Resident Evil Village was such an amazing game loved every bit of it, any one recommend any similar games 1st person horror games?

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
I actually thought of a couple more lol, if you are looking for that first person POV then definitely check out the Outlast series and Alien Isolation- if you haven’t already. These are very atmospheric games that have you creeping around locations and monsters (I’ve yet to complete them because these games just freak me out heh).

RE7 and RE Village were both heavily inspired by the Silent Hills P.T. demo that came out years ago and was canceled. As far as platform games go, I think RE is one of the bigger titles that really took things and ran with it but there seems to be a lot of PC games which also drew inspiration from P.T. Maybe look more into P.T.

This other article brings up Amnesia, which I’ve heard a lot of great things about but haven’t played myself.

Last edited:
Top Bottom