• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Gamer Tags

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Hey, guys. I thought it might be cool to have a thread to see if anyone on the forums wants to get together and game. Not necessarily Resident Evil, but anything.

Note: the search feature does not work on my phone so I couldn't search to see if this was already a thing. If it is, feel free to delete this thread and point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Anyway, currently I'm playing a lot of Path of Exile and Need for Speed Rivals on PS4. My tag is YahakuiZaShunina. If you send a request just mention that you're from the forums and I'll add you. I have other multiplayer games also (I currently have 7 Days to Die installed, as well as Overcooked 2, Diablo 3, Killing Floor 2 and Minecraft if anyone plays those.) If NFS isn't your thing.

UniqTeas

G Virus Experiment
You guys can feel free to add me: TeaGuru12.

I don't have a ton of time to play and usually play single player games, but it would still be fun to be friends. Murrdog93 tried to get me to commit to some time to play through REmake together (with him watching and advising) - but I never had enough time! Wish we had done it though. Would have been great.

And really - add me. I expect some Friend Requests tonight!

Rain611

You can't kill me.
You guys can feel free to add me: TeaGuru12.

I don't have a ton of time to play and usually play single player games, but it would still be fun to be friends. Murrdog93 tried to get me to commit to some time to play through REmake together (with him watching and advising) - but I never had enough time! Wish we had done it though. Would have been great.

And really - add me. I expect some Friend Requests tonight!

I added you this morning

Top Bottom