• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Game Unplayable - Poor Framerate

mptje

The game really is unplayable with about 15-20 FPS all the time. Just bought the game and can't even play normally. I read on the internet that more people were having these framerate problems since the last update of Friday. I tried everything I could find and think of to fix the issue, but nothing worked out. My video drivers are up-to-date and normally I can run any kind of game on my PC, because it's built to play real heavy modern games on with high settings. I can run every other game (also using Unreal Engine) without any lag/FPS problems etc. This is the first time something like this is happening to me. Even in the menu I have the same FPS as in-game (about 15-20 FPS). Something is really wrong with this game, and I hope a game update or fix will come soon, or else I will demand my money back from Steam, because this is just unplayable..

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
Try reposting on the "PC Problems" thread under RE6. It's more likely that someone who can help you will see it there because the PC gamers are watching it.

mptje

Try reposting on the "PC Problems" thread under RE6. It's more likely that someone who can help you will see it there because the PC gamers are watching it.
Hello Spyder. Where do I find this thread? I don't see this one anywhere, just modding sub-forums.

Spyder

La Vita Nuova
In the same list that you'll find this one, about 6 threads below yours =)
ie
This thread is Resident Evil 6 : Game unplayable - Poor Framerate
Below yours is Resident Evil 6 : PC problems

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
They are working on fixing this as we speak. Recently they made a thread asking the community for help on identifying the cause of this issue. There is a stickied thread in the RE6 Steam Community Hub if you are interested.

Top Bottom