• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City GAME and GameStation NOT STOCKING RE: ORC

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Just to warn everyone with a pre-order for ORC at GAME or GameStation - they are definitely NOT stocking it. I went into my local GameStation this afternoon, worried about the recent stock problems they had and enquired about ORC. The cashier confirmed that yesterday it was announced that it would not be stocked. There are some articles online also confirming this: http://www.mcvuk.com/index.php/news...ng-resident-evil-operation-racoon-city/092674

So if you have pre-ordered ORC, pre-order elsewhere and get a refund on any deposit you placed for it. It's a big disappointment but it can't be helped. There are so many games they haven't been able to stock - Mass Effect 3, Metal Gear 3DS, Street Fighter vs Tekken, Asura's Wrath, Kid Icarus Uprising... it's a massive blow that they can't stock this long-awaited release also.

Steve or admin - I think it would be wise to change the forum description about where you can pre-order ORC ("What do you get when you mix Resident Evil 2 with Gears of War? Now you have your answer. Pre-order via Amazon UK, Amazon US, GAME or Play.") to avoid confusion.

Although GAME and GameStation fans: hope is not lost for the chain! http://uk.games.ign.com/articles/122/1220734p1.html

Mod edit: I removed hyperlinked ad-words. In the future please delete them when copying and pasting text. -Romero.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Good thing I live in America. GameStop hasn't let me down yet. e_e
Gamestop has let me down...Back when the Sega Dreamcast was the big thing we got one...It didn't work so we took it back and exchanged it...And the new one...ALSO didn't work...The third one finally did...

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Gamestop has let me down...Back when the Sega Dreamcast was the big thing we got one...It didn't work so we took it back and exchanged it...And the new one...ALSO didn't work...The third one finally did...
There was one thing. My brother bought a basketball game for the Gamecube, and when we brought it home, there was glue on the disk. Frikin' glue...dafuq?!

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Yea gamestop always give awesome bonus stuff. There's also a local video store around here called Xtra-Vision that ain't too bad either. I bought Mass Effect 3 there and I hadn't pre-ordered it or anything but they gave me the pre-order bonus codes. I didn't complain :D

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
yeah amazon is giving a pre order bonus too so im excited aswell lol

VeCtOr

Umbrella Security Service operative
2 weapons, 1 extra skin for all characters of the u.s.s ^^
like the special edition but only with those 2 weapons

Top Bottom