• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Funny thought.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Maybe it's my lack of sleep, but won't it be great once RE6 is released and all the mods are made by the fans?

I really wanna see a scenario with Chris, but have the enemies be replaced by his men and Piers replaced by a younger Chris, and Ada (or her clone who kills his men) replaced by Chris as well so that through out the game it will look like he's killing his own men and has gone insane.

50441183.png
<Yo dawg... I heard you like Chris Redfield. LOL

Cleona

Maybe it's my lack of sleep, but won't it be great once RE6 is released and all the mods are made by the fans?

I really wanna see a scenario with Chris, but have the enemies be replaced by his men and Piers replaced by a younger Chris, and Ada (or her clone who kills his men) replaced by Chris as well so that through out the game it will look like he's killing his own men and has gone insane.

That would be crazy

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
I saw that someone made a Duke Nukem skin for Krauser and Leon in RE4, I wanted to try it so bad, but I couldnt get RE4 to work on either of my PCs, since no made one for RE5 I had no use for RE5 anymore :( If someone can do it for RE6 then I'll be proud to own it :)

I really wished I could have played it:
game2011091207304046.jpg

Howard

Hero of the alspark
I saw that someone made a Duke Nukem skin for Krauser and Leon in RE4, I wanted to try it so bad, but I couldnt get RE4 to work on either of my PCs, since no made one for RE5 I had no use for RE5 anymore :( If someone can do it for RE6 then I'll be proud to own it :)

I really wished I could have played it:
game2011091207304046.jpg
That looks awesome like the Link skin.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I may mod RE6 myself depending on how easily accessible the mod tools are.

The modding tools for RE4 made modding pretty easy if you could just read and understand the simple directions.

If RE6 is as easy to mod as RE4 than I will definitely give it a shot and try to put on some great mods.

Top Bottom