• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Funny glitches.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
So i was playing Mercenaries on High Seas Fortress, and it started off completely normal.

I melee'd an enemy (the german suplex from behind) and when Jake stood back up, this happened, his head completely dissapeared. Everything still played okay, but suddenly he was the invisible man from the neck up.

Funny thing: His eyebrows were still there, nothing else, just them. I tried to snap a shot while keep my combo going. Made me laugh for ages.

Anyone else have stories of funny glitches? Not game-breaking or irritating, but fun ones like this.

killstreaker

on mercs, in the mining the depths there was this fireman zombie that just wanted to get as close to me before strinking the "t pose". he did this like nine times and would not die no matter how many times i or my partner tried to shoot him.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Lolz, good one. Mine isn't funny, but I was playing through Leon's segment as Helena and I got to the part in the lab where you put in the code after "Ada's Birthday", and my crosshair went into the laser version for about a minute. Weird, but comforting at the same time.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Ive had headless Jake twice lol on high seas fortress as well. It was when i was collecting the times up on the boat top floor and he came out with no head just like you lol.
Ive also had ones where my partners (or mes) getting eaten, we whack B about 3 times he does the spin kick but the enemy keeps munching.
Ive had many times shot or killed a mid-air or mid attacking zombie who continues to do the full eating animation, then after my partner clicks save me, the zombie dies, from been shot from me before attacking. Always a laugh.
ocassionally a zombie seems to 'lag out' and just not die no matter how many times u pump them, its lost a combo doing that a few times

Top Bottom