• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Fun Re6 Idea

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
First Off since it's a mix i dunno where the fudge to put this so i ended up on Re6 since it's mostly the main point...

Anyhow i was thinking when this game comes out....

First: Like most shooters it will have a co-op and Competiitive (Hopefully)

But i was thinking

UC3 (Uncharted 3) Has a clan system so why not Re6

So i had this idea if it does have a clan system we can put REN for anybody here as a Tag so they know we are one big happy family

but that's just me

Also is anyone getting the Resident Evil.Net Account?

I am And i like the idea but i'm worried over the people who will ruin the fun just to be Number 1

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Im personally 100% gonna get an REnet account if they decide to add it to the PC version, that is. If they do decide to add a clan system then surely 1 person can make the "Resident Evil News" group and everyone can join, itll be easier for people to find each other that way.
And on a side note there will always be people who will try to get the top spot, thats just logical if a game is competitive.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Im personally 100% gonna get an REnet account if they decide to add it to the PC version, that is. If they do decide to add a clan system then surely 1 person can make the "Resident Evil News" group and everyone can join, itll be easier for people to find each other that way.
And on a side note there will always be people who will try to get the top spot, thats just logical if a game is competitive.
See if we play cause it's competitvie we play for fun

If someone wants to be #1 they won't play fair they will do whatever they can aslong as they win.
That's what i'm worried about

And yeah i'm getting one too

But as off now i'm not liking Agent Hunto right now....only mode i think is unfair
Also from that idea every game with a clan system i am wearing REN Cause we are awesome

BranBran

See if we play cause it's competitvie we play for fun

If someone wants to be #1 they won't play fair they will do whatever they can aslong as they win.
That's what i'm worried about

And yeah i'm getting one too

But as off now i'm not liking Agent Hunto right now....only mode i think is unfair
Also from that idea every game with a clan system i am wearing REN Cause we are awesome
Like people hiding in the walls and shooting you?? Damn you, Uncharted 3! :mad:

Top Bottom