• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Fun fact:

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Don't know if this has been mentioned at all, but every single loading screen between chapters, the ones where they give you tips, has the 6 from the re6 logo hidden somewhere in the picture.

I've noticed it on every loading screen so far!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
i'm on you with this one (i'm quite verrry detail oriented *cough* i'm obsessive-complusive *cough* *heh*)

Queen Riful

what have you done?! Now I'm going to be obsessive about it too and try to find them every time. Nice find! :D

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
Not so hidden: In the opening cut scene of Leon's 4th chapter, you see Chris push the camera guy out of the way (from the camera guy's POV) on one of the TVs in the background.

to be quite honest, i've not noticed this one....as when one progresses through the Leon campain, things go hectic (out-of-control) but, when i do play Leon's Campain for the second time (probly on Veteran difficulty *offline*), i will take note of your findings :)

MissDomino

Premium
Has anyone figured out who's in the little pictures that come up when you have to press R1 (don't know the 360 buttons)
I could swear they sometimes look like Jake, and some of them look like Chris and Piers (co-op).

Top Bottom