• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

from 1996 to 2020

Mega_Hunter

Hey everyone, it's so good to be here!

My first contact with the franchise was back in 1996. My uncle had bought a new super console from Sony called PlayStation :)lol:) and one of the games was Resident Evil 1. That was incredible because it was 1996, in Brazil, we were used to play Sega Genesis or SNES and the PS1 was much better. I was only 6 years old and almost died because it was so scary!!! Had nightmares with the live action opening for weeks.

I only had the courage to face Resident Evil again 6 years later, and since then, this has been one of my favorite franchises in games.

I used to be on forums here in Brazil, and I even wrote some fanfics based in RE when I was a teenager (And that was very important in my life because today, I'm a novelist), but my favorite forums here are gone and I really missed talking about Resident Evil, even if it's not in my language, even if I'm not so good in English.

I like the games after RE4, the Revelations, loved RE1 Remake, loved RE2 "Remake", still playng RE3 "Remake", but the classics are my favorites.

Again, it's so good to be here.
(And sorry for my bad english).

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Hi and welcome! Your English is fine, don't worry!

It seems we had similar introductions to the series - I was six years old too, but my first game was RE3. Nemesis was the one giving me nightmares. :lol:

1995umk3

Welcome. Good job on being a novelist.

You're english/grammer is good.. probably better then mine.

Top Bottom