• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Free DLC NEWS !

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Well what else could they have done?

if they would have charged for the DLC on the disk they would have received even more mass hate for their practices and lost even more fans in the process.

That being said, I'm wondering just how in the hell are they going to make Ada's campaign co op?

She was by herself during most of the campaign.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Well what else could they have done?

if they would have charged for the DLC on the disk they would have received even more mass hate for their practices and lost even more fans in the process.

That being said, I'm wondering just how in the hell are they going to make Ada's campaign co op?

She was by herself during most of the campaign.
- maybe HUNK? that would be cool...or i just super miss hunk and want him in this!

ToCool74

Veteran Member
- maybe HUNK? that would be cool...or i just super miss hunk and want him in this!

So what will they have him do?

Say NOTHING at all and have 0 interaction with Ada during the cutscenes and events?

I'm just curious as to how they are going to pull this off in a "believable" way.

If you ask me, her Campaign should have stayed without Co Op since it fits her character nicely by not having a partner.

xMobilemux

I'll just get right to the ass kicking!
Well I'm not downloading this, I've just started playing Ada's campaign and it was the only campaign in the game I was looking forward to playing because it is solo, if the 3 main campaigns were solo with no AI partners then I would prob end up liking this game more, I hate AI partners and I'm not much of a co op guy.
23206541.jpg

But I'm still glad it is free. It is shocking news though since it's Capcom we're talking about.

Howard

Hero of the alspark
Well I'm not downloading this, I've just started playing Ada's campaign and it was the only campaign in the game I was looking forward to playing because it is solo, if the 3 main campaigns were solo with no AI partners then I would prob end up liking this game more, I hate AI partners and I'm not much of a co op guy.
23206541.jpg

But I'm still glad it is free. It is shocking news though since it's Capcom we're talking about.
Be serious here for a second, you don't have the buy the DLC to play co-op as Ada with somebody else....

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
It sounds alright but its only Adas co-op and the new difficulty. I was hoping they'd give us those other modes, still the new difficulty would be good, but will it have an achievement

xMobilemux

Be serious here for a second, you don't have the buy the DLC to play co-op as Ada with somebody else....
Doesn't really matter, I just finished the entire game and I never wanna play it again, it's a boring, mediocre, QTE filled travesty that fails to be what it's supposed to be and fails to be an action game, I regret buying it and won't be replaying it so I wont be needing this DLC. (Just my opinion)
I'll support and hope for the RE2 remake.

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Indeed, nice, as I expected, the new difficulty is free. And Co-op for Ada's campaign is a nice touch. Not like u cant play it alone anymore, so why the hate? Im sure they arent just gonna add another character and not change anything else, theres probably more to it...

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Hopefully we get to see some perhaps, additional story, or behind the scenes. I hope BSAA Agent as her co-op partner (please!)
Having only played Ada's campaign once, I didnt pay much attention some of the time. But does anyone remember anyone sneaking after her, besides the main characters.
It could even be playing as Carla? maybe? As she seeked revenge against Simmons.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I wondered why in Ada's scenario she had those doors that you have to hold open to let your partner through, It was funny to see her look through the doorway and no one was there to follow her. :D

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
the only question i have concerning of this, would be. who is going to be the partner of Ada? if her partner is female, and i like her, i will be doing Ada's campain again :p (if not, off to Mercenaries :D )

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
If their keep their promise I will be in tears and loving Capcom again. If they don't, then my respect for them will decline.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Everyone cites TxSF as the first culprit of Capcom's evil on-disc game DLC, but actually, RE5's versus was on the disc, too. I remember that download very well--a very short, suspicious one, indeed.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
but....who will be this co-op partner?? please let it be someone not in the game !!! Lets not be lazy capcom and make it carla !

xMobilemux

Could the co op just be a one time part where at the Deborah fight, you join someones session when they are playing as Leon and Helena, then you've got a 3 player co op part.

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Could the co op just be a one time part where at the Deborah fight, you join someones session when they are playing as Leon and Helena, then you've got a 3 player co op part.

That already happens through-out Adas whole campaign, same with Jake and Sherry on the boat and stuff, that can already be 2 real players aswell.

Sounds like they're making it a 2 player, entire campaign, co-op story.

Top Bottom