• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Found a mistake in the cutscenes menu

Fabio Z

In the start menu, will be a option called "Special Records" I think. Inside the menu, we can see our emblems collected and all cutscenes. If you chose the cutscenes option (with all campaigns finished), you'll see in Ada's timeline a error.

In certain part of history, Ada fights a chainsaw mutated monster who escape from a cocoon, after this fight, she enter on a train and we have a fast transition of time. After that, Ada jump out of the train and see the airplane "piloted" by Leon, falling.

If you go to the cutscenes menu, you'll see the cutscene of the airplane falling on the ground; following this, we have the crossover moment between Leon, Helena, Jake and Sherry. BUT, in menu, the cutscene of the chainsaw monster escaping from the cocoon appears AFTER the crossover, this cutscene must be located BEFORE the airplane crashes.

If you play Ada's chapter 3, you'll will understand more clearly!

bruno

Chief Researcher
I didn't notice this the first time i played, but when Ada equips her handgun there's a bug in one of her hans (the hand supporting the weapon, not the one on the trigger).
I also thing the first cutscene in Chris' scenario (drunk in the bar at Edonia) should happen 2-3 months before the mission in China started.

Top Bottom