• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Forest Speyer facts

GalanDun

Hello to everyone. I have a question about Forest Speyer I need to ask.
I'm writing a review of Resident Evil: The Book as part of a series of reviews on my website, which I call The 31 Days of Evil. I'm trying to figure out in what piece of tie-in material Forest Speyer was established as Chris Redfield's best friend. I looked in the manuals for the original game, and they mention that they hit it off when they met, but not actually when they met. I know that it was mentioned in The Umbrella Chronicles, but I can't find any good citations for exactly what piece of material it was established in.
So, does anyone here know? I've been googling around, and I searched these forums, but I haven't been able to find an answer.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Hello there,

This may or may not be helpful but in Resident Evil 5's game manual you can read that in 1996 Raccoon City's STARS team was founded. Forest and Chris met in STARS however, as far as I know, there is no exact date as to when they met. But at least you know it was in 1996!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Were they established as best friends? I know that they were friends and rivals as both were sharp shooters but I dunno about bosom buddies... If they were ever established as besties, it was more than likely in The Umbrella Conspiracy, the novelization of the first game.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Were they established as best friends? I know that they were friends and rivals as both were sharp shooters but I dunno about bosom buddies... If they were ever established as besties, it was more than likely in The Umbrella Conspiracy, the novelization of the first game.

I've read the first book and own a first edition print. I can confirm that they're besties in the novel.

Top Bottom