• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 For those who hates partners.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
The link doesn't say much

Your partner will still be present but will only help you with door opening scenes
It's not known if monsters will attack your partner, or if your partner only appears on door opening scenes.

You unlock the mode with skill points (unknown amount)
"It's just one of the qwerky abilities in the game"

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Oh, ogay then... Well, I don't have anything against partners, but I'll give it a try.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
The way they say "one of the qwerky abilities"
Gives the feeling there's gonna be some very random stuff
Didn't some other games have a tofu mode or something?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Lone wolf seems to be the "Do not help" skill which basically only keeps ur partner from helping you if u r downed or get caught in an enemy attack.

sidahmed

Don't pretend that all of you like resident evil 6 by saying good things and kissing capcom asses,as i see and i won't lie when i say that resident evil is getting ****tier and ****tier each year......if it is a horror survival game so why the hell there is humans with superpowers?2 or 3 years from now they will have a powers like dragonball.......and for weskers son,they created him in 2010 and they will say in the soryline that his a genesis or some hybro crap....just don't lie on each other and say that this is a crap game but if you don't agree with,answer this:​
How long you idiots will stay play games when the real men are fighting for survival in our real world?​
capcom don't like you just your pockets,you can see the characters talking english with their mouths because if they made it for japan they will get less money but for the americans.........and this site is a ****ing **** you ****ing people never learn.......​
What the **** am i doing here god dammit?you like chris,leon;wesker,they are fictional you idiots,and for ada if it was real woman she propably kill herself when she see your real ugly crappy dirty faces.........hahahahaha,is that too much?​
you ****ing assholes,go and do something good for the community instead of playing videogames.​
do you remember when america hit japan with their nukes?they will be the time when japan strike back and you idiots will live just for kissing capcom asses.​
**** YOU ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WHO HAVE A DIRTY ASSHOLE FULL WITH **** AND SCAT.​
I'LL BE BACK​

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Don't pretend that all of you like resident evil 6 by saying good things and kissing capcom asses,as i see and i won't lie when i say that resident evil is getting ****tier and ****tier each year......if it is a horror survival game so why the hell there is humans with superpowers?2 or 3 years from now they will have a powers like dragonball.......and for weskers son,they created him in 2010 and they will say in the soryline that his a genesis or some hybro crap....just don't lie on each other and say that this is a crap game but if you don't agree with,answer this:​
How long you idiots will stay play games when the real men are fighting for survival in our real world?​
capcom don't like you just your pockets,you can see the characters talking english with their mouths because if they made it for japan they will get less money but for the americans.........and this site is a ******* **** you ******* people never learn.......​
What the **** am i doing here god dammit?you like chris,leon;wesker,they are fictional you idiots,and for ada if it was real woman she propably kill herself when she see your real ugly crappy dirty faces.........hahahahaha,is that too much?​
you ******* assholes,go and do something good for the community instead of playing videogames.​
do you remember when america hit japan with their nukes?they will be the time when japan strike back and you idiots will live just for kissing capcom asses.​
**** YOU ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WHO HAVE A DIRTY ******* FULL WITH **** AND SCAT.​
I'LL BE BACK​

LOLOLOLOLOL

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Don't pretend that all of you like resident evil 6 by saying good things and kissing capcom asses,as i see and i won't lie when i say that resident evil is getting ****tier and ****tier each year......if it is a horror survival game so why the hell there is humans with superpowers?2 or 3 years from now they will have a powers like dragonball.......and for weskers son,they created him in 2010 and they will say in the soryline that his a genesis or some hybro crap....just don't lie on each other and say that this is a crap game but if you don't agree with,answer this:
How long you idiots will stay play games when the real men are fighting for survival in our real world?
capcom don't like you just your pockets,you can see the characters talking english with their mouths because if they made it for japan they will get less money but for the americans.........and this site is a ******* **** you ******* people never learn.......
What the **** am i doing here god dammit?you like chris,leon;wesker,they are fictional you idiots,and for ada if it was real woman she propably kill herself when she see your real ugly crappy dirty faces.........hahahahaha,is that too much?
you ******* assholes,go and do something good for the community instead of playing videogames.
do you remember when america hit japan with their nukes?they will be the time when japan strike back and you idiots will live just for kissing capcom asses.
**** YOU ALL YOU MOTHERFUCKERS WHO HAVE A DIRTY ******* FULL WITH **** AND SCAT.

I'LL BE BACK
Why stay when you're having so much fun being banned?

And wash your mouth out with soap - all them there asterisks will make you dirty.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Careful clicking that link! It tried to infect my machine with malware.
I took a background check on siliconera.com:

Website reputation on Web Of Trust: Very positive.
AVG, McAfee, and Norton rated the site as safe.
Linkscan: Browser Defender did not find anything bad on that particular page.

Any website can become infected, and it could have happened to siliconera.com, but I think it is more likely that the malware (if it was not a false positive) came from an ad. That infected ad could show up at random, and it may also show up on any other website using the same ad service.

Top Bottom