• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 For those that have beaten the final BOSS, I have a question ?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
Very important cause I have a plan -Does Chris do any damage to him or is it just A.I added to make the game more exciting ? Is there a missle launcher to find in the last fight ?-I have seen people beat him with a missle launcher yet I have none ?

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Chris is just a support character. He does some damage but nothing noticeable most of the time.
He actually saved me during one of my final boss attempts.
When norman teleported in front of me when I was reloading but Chris stunned him by shooting his back.
I guess the angle he appeared to me was lucky.

If you have a rocket launcher saved over you can store it in your box and take it back out later in the game.
That's how I think some people do it

HELLBOY1980

finally beat him !!!! That was hard !!!! coolest boss in a resident evil game in a long time !!!! scary as hell looking also !

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
remind me of the final fight with Wesker's Final form [via RE5!] i was like....this again? *ha haa*

weskerondope

i hated that boss, allmost as much as i hated leons last boss in re6
i dont think last boss battles should be that hard
or at least when you play on easy mode the bosses should be rather easy
yeah im not a great player, i play only to have fun
and the boss on revelations was not fun,
which is why its the only re game that i only played once since it came out last year

HELLBOY1980

i hated that boss, allmost as much as i hated leons last boss in re6
i dont think last boss battles should be that hard
or at least when you play on easy mode the bosses should be rather easy
yeah im not a great player, i play only to have fun
and the boss on revelations was not fun,
which is why its the only re game that i only played once since it came out last year
-you gotta admit it was a very different fight and he was pretty damn scary looking

weskerondope

yeah i guess i can admitt that,
one thing that bothers me is that the so called "easy" mode, or casual mode in this game isnt really that easy
and now that the 360 version is out they even added another difficulty mode thats even harder then the hardest one
for the 3ds
but in 1997 when they released re directors cut they did add an easy mode, which was great i think
even though i actually managed to finish the original hard one
as for revelations i did finish the last boss but by the time i finished him i was so frustrated that it wasnt even funny anymore
so not much replay value for me there
i know lots of people loves a challange, but i like to play games to relax, thats why i love for instance re0
cause that game was very easy and the biggest challenges was the puzzles, and still it was one of the scariest games

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
-you gotta admit it was a very different fight and he was pretty damn scary looking

i am not sure if i said it on this thread? but the encounter with Norman, is like the encounter with Wesker! on RE5, on that part on his final form. minus the teleporting thing *ha haa* i was like, here we Go again *ha haa*

HELLBOY1980

i am not sure if i said it on this thread? but the encounter with Norman, is like the encounter with Wesker! on RE5, on that part on his final form. minus the teleporting thing *ha haa* i was like, here we Go again *ha haa*
nothing like it....... you mean the same arm virus man like 4-6...not revelations hes a hellish creature!!!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
nothing like it....... you mean the same arm virus man like 4-6...not revelations hes a hellish creature!!!

i was compairing the final showdown with Wesker [on his final form] with Norman's....to me at least, these two scenarios were similar....besides the fact Norman can do the teleport ability

Top Bottom