• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City First Screenshots?

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Huh seems like it could be legit, nice find. Looks like we'll be fighting zombies again after all!

bruno

Chief Researcher
It's real, they are scans from the french PlayStation magazine.
Most pictures were removed from the web because the magazine asked people not to post them.
They're real pictures, but they seem very conceptual to me (i think some of thse are old images mixed together and concept are for TDC retouched.
The character designs for the USS members are ridiculous, looks like a child's game...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I found this video on youtube...

I'm not sure if somebody already posted this or not...or if it's real....what do you guys think? :]
Whatever that is, it looks awesome.

It's real, they are scans from the french PlayStation magazine.
Most pictures were removed from the web because the magazine asked people not to post them.
They're real pictures, but they seem very conceptual to me (i think some of thse are old images mixed together and concept are for TDC retouched.
The character designs for the USS members are ridiculous, looks like a child's game...
Thanks for the info, I choose to trust it's real. But magazines are not always completely reliable.

Top Bottom