• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fellow Christians.......

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I really doubt we're meant to understand anything in this sense. I just know there's something there...I've had too many experiences that keep me from believing otherwise.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I really doubt we're meant to understand anything in this sense. I just know there's something there...I've had too many experiences that keep me from believing otherwise.
Very true, Experience and free will are the two biggest weapons you'll ever have in life, to understand and use them in harmony will stand you in good stead. Unfortunately, there are many people who just spend their time moaning and asking question after question that they don't shut up long enough to not only just hear the answer, but have their own experiences. It's a copy & paste world we live in now, everyone thinks they just have to pull out an ( experts opinion ) and that's it settled....sad really, because one day the experts won't save us.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Very true, Experience and free will are the two biggest weapons you'll ever have in life, to understand and use them in harmony will stand you in good stead. Unfortunately, there are many people who just spend their time moaning and asking question after question that they don't shut up long enough to not only just hear the answer, but have their own experiences. It's a copy & paste world we live in now, everyone thinks they just have to pull out an ( experts opinion ) and that's it settled....sad really, because one day the experts won't save us.

Exactly. I don't need experts to tell me what to believe in. My mom taught me to always believe what's in my heart...

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Exactly. I don't need experts to tell me what to believe in. My mom taught me to always believe what's in my heart...
Your own experience is nobodies but your own, You should always listen to your heart, as it's the one thing nobody can ever take from you, try as they might.

One of my fave past times was to have Sabre Rattling Atheists for breakfast,but as i got older and wiser, mixed with experience and learning, i came to the knowledge that they held no nutritional benefit, so it was really just point scoring. That's the problem with this kind of thing these days,it becomes a very long tennis match!

So i believe your mom to be right, that one should always follow their heart, it's a pitty very few do though, as they would learn a thing or two if they weren't so into sticking their heads up their backsides.

5 stars to your mom for raising you well lol

Silverback

Moving Mountains
I agree with FalleN.
Several things stood out, which I agreed with.

Had Jehovah's on the door again this morning. I could've facepalmed, but my brains would've leaked out of my ears. (Sorry, but I have my own beliefs)

This is how Jehovah God (God of the holy Bible) and Satan go about their business, so to speak. They both work through people. Jehovah influences his followers, or Flock to do good and bring people into the truth, and the Devil influences Satanists to bring evil into the world through their actions and tempts non-believers to sin in one way or another.

I humbly say to you, the next time a Jehovahs Witness knocks on your door, I say, please give them one chance. God is calling you into the truth.

He wants to deliver you out of this cruel world full of lies and half-truths.

Peace, brother!

Top Bottom