• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fear the Walking Dead

Cure Zombrex

I'll admit, that I didn't give this much thought over the past 2 years, but I've been awfully bored and a TV series is a great way to pass the time. I'm about to watch season 2 on DVD. I did watch the episodes a while ago, but I didn't really recall much apart from they were on a ship called Abigail that almost got hijacked, and Nick later met up with a Mexican community. I'm going to try to keep up. Also, does anybody here enjoy Z Nation?

BioLence

I don´t like FTWD. I was enjoying TWD for like the first 3 seasons, it was around the 4th one when i was like ¨man, this chet´s F depressing¨ xD

Zombies where cool when they where underground, when they became mainstream it´s like about everything else.

Cure Zombrex

Zombie Flesh Eaters by Lucio Fulci is brilliant! I like 28 Days Later as well, although it's not exactly about zombies, although everything else is the same as any other post apocalypse movie.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Zombie Flesh Eaters by Lucio Fulci is brilliant! I like 28 Days Later as well, although it's not exactly about zombies, although everything else is the same as any other post apocalypse movie.

Zombie Flesh Eaters/Zombie/Zombi 2 has some of the best Zombie makeup I've ever seen, and this is 1979 in Italy.

zombie-pozeracze-miesa.jpg

This guy with the live worms in his eye socket is awesome to look at.

Cure Zombrex

Well, it was also an unofficial sequel to Dawn of the Dead. Well, I say unofficial because the film was released as Zombie. Lucio's film isn't even connected to George Romero's genre classic, but I do think Italian zombie movies look way better. The only similarity is that both films feature zombies attacking people. I'm also fond of The Zombie Dead and Nightmare City. I've not seen those in ages.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
This is driving me crazy. one minute i hate it and then the next i love it. I am about to start watching episode 12 of season 3

Top Bottom