• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Favorite Resident Evil Weapons

HookerZombie

Like the title says, what are some of your all time favorite weapons in the series? Here are mine:

The Infinite Rocket Launchers from RE1, 2, and 3: Back in the day when Resident Evil was actually a very violent and gory game franchise these rocket launchers did some very brutal things to the zombies unlike the ones in the later games. The explosions would actually tear their entire limbs off!

The Magnum in RE3: Blows zombie heads clear off and looks cool. Also I like the scene where Jill uses it to kill Nemesis once and for all.

The custom shotgun in RE2: A very powerful shotgun with custom parts that is also brutal towards zombies like the rocket launcher.

Ada's crossbow in RE4: It's just fun to use because it fires explosive arrows instead of regular ones.

Excella's Syringe in RE5: Though I'm not sure that it counts as an actual weapon, but I like it because it's fun to use in The Mercenaries Reunion to watch the majini blow up with the uroboros virus.

BioLence

Here are my favorite weapons from each game. The 1st weapon on each list is my favorite weapon for each game, the order in which the rest of the weapons are set after the 1st one has nothing to do with preference.

RE Zero

submachinegun.jpg
magnumrevolver.jpg
magnum.jpg
huntinggun.jpg

Sub-Machinegun - Magnum Revolver - Magnum - Hunting Rifle

RE1
coltpython.jpg
bazooka.jpg
berettam92fscustom.jpg

Colt Python - Bazooka w/ Explosive Rounds - Beretta M92FS Custom

REmake

assaultshotgun.jpg
magnumrevolver.jpg
samuraiedge.jpg
grenadelauncher.jpg
incendiaryshells.jpg

Assault Shotgun - Magnum Revolver - Samurai Edge - Grenade Launcher + Incendiary Shells

dagger.jpg
flashgrenade.jpg
stungun.jpg

Defensive Items

RE2
coltsaa.jpg
hkvp70burst.jpg
remingtonm1100p.jpg
remingtonm1100.jpg
sparkshot.jpg

Colt S.A.A. - H&K VP70 Burst - Remington M1100-P - Remington 1100- Spark Shot...

Last edited:

BioLence

...RE2
deserteagle50ae.jpg
bowgun.jpg

Desert Eagle 50A.E - Bow Gun

RE3

m92fcustom.jpg
handgunbulletsenhanced.jpg
stieagle60.jpg
benellim3s.jpg
shotgunshellsenhanced.jpg

M92F Custom + Enhanced Bullets - STI EAGLE 6.0 - Benelli M3S + Enhanced Shells

westerncustomm37.jpg
m4a1assaultrifle.jpg
minethrower.jpg
swm629c.jpg

Western Custom M37 - M4A1 Assaault Rifle - Mine Thrower - S&W M629C

RE Code Veronica
m93rburst.jpg
modifiedglock17.jpg
ingram.jpg
ak47assaultrifle.jpg

M93R Burst - Modified Glock 17 - Ingram - AK 47 Assault Rifle

crossbowhandgun.jpg
bowgunarrows.jpg
gunpowderarrow.jpg

Bow Gun with Regular & Powder Arrows

Last edited:

BioLence

RE4
red9wstock.jpg
blacktail.jpg
striker.jpg
shotgun.jpg

Red9 w/ Stock - Blacktail - Striker - Shotgun w/ Exclusive Upgrade

rifle.jpg
minethrower.jpg
killer7.jpg
handcannon.jpg

Rifle - Mine Thrower w/ Exclusive Upgrade - Killer 7 - Hand Cannon

matilda.jpg
riflesemiautowinfraredscope.jpg
tmpwstock.jpg
shotgunadas.jpg

Matilda - Rifle (semi-auto)w/ Infrared Scope - Hunk's Custom TMP - Ada's Shotgun

RE5
m3.jpg
sig556.jpg
sigp226.jpg
hkpsg1.jpg
grenadelauncher.jpg
flamerounds.jpg

M3 - SIG 556 - SIG P226 - H&K PSG-1 - Grenade Launcher + Flame Rounds-

hydra.jpg
lhawk.jpg

Hydra - L. Hawk

Last edited:

BioLence

RE6
latest
latest

Bear Commander -- Assault Shotgun

latest
latest

MP-AF -- Grenade Laucnher

latest
latest

Picador -- E K

latest
latest

Assault Rifle for Special Tactics -- Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle

latest

Wing Shooter

RE7
m37shotgun.jpg
g17handgun.jpg
albert01r.jpg
p19machinegun.jpg
44mag.jpg

M37 Shotgun - G17 Handgun - Albert-01R - P19 Machine Gun - 44 MAG

chainsaw.jpg

Chainsaw

As for Revelations 1&2, Outbreak, ORC and the rest i still don't know which weapons i like the most yet.

Last edited:

HookerZombie

I think for Outbreak I like all the custom weapons David can make like the spear, hammer, stun rod, and flamethrower. I also liked the explosive chemicals and acid chemicals found in the lab that you can throw.

In fact I generally liked how Outbreak used a lot of improvised weapons like brooms, metal pipes, and kitchen knives. It felt more realistic for civilian characters to use improvised weapons plus it reminded me of the Silent Hill and Siren horror games.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
In terms of usability, machine guns of any type are best suited for my play style, closely followed by shotguns. Those are the weapons I always have with me on Rape Mode missions, and the only ones I need. In terms of coolness, I've always had a thing for magnums.

Another weapon that I like a lot (although I'm probably the only one) is Sheva's longbow in RE5. Normally I'm a mediocre fighter at best, but hand me that baby and I'll kill them all!

Peep

Something Horrible
In terms of usability, machine guns of any type are best suited for my play style, closely followed by shotguns. Those are the weapons I always have with me on Rape Mode missions, and the only ones I need. In terms of coolness, I've always had a thing for magnums.

Another weapon that I like a lot (although I'm probably the only one) is Sheva's longbow in RE5. Normally I'm a mediocre fighter at best, but hand me that baby and I'll kill them all!
I have always noticed you refer to Raid mode as Rape mode. Why? Lol.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Because:

sailorchris99lpo.jpg

That's why.

I'd like to say that Chris's shaved legs are my favourite weapon, but unfortunately they can't be used as such.

HookerZombie

I forgot to mention I also like the P.R.L. laser cannon in RE4. I think it fires the same laser technology that was used to cure Leon and Ashley of the parasite which would explain why it kills all those plagas infected enemies so quickly ( in a way it 'cures' them).

Top Bottom