• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

fave moments of each character

svp

lets keep the forums alive again, what was your all time favorite scenes or quotes of each old school res character?you can post videos if you want.;)
Leon, Chris, Jill, Claire, Rebecca, Wesker, Ada, Sherry, Krauser....other

MissDomino

Premium
The intro of the original version of RE1. It never gets old. Especially when the funky music starts and the characters are introduced.

I can watch it over and over again.

Another scene that comes to mind it the one on remake when Chris tries to play the piano, fails, then Rebecca gives it a go. Makes me smile every time.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Here are some of my favourites, the ones that come to my mind right now.

a) Original RE1. Chris is trying to play the piano, Rebecca comes in.
Rebecca: "It's me, Chris!"
Chris: "Is that YOU, Rebecca?"
:rolleyes:
Makes me think: "No, I'm not Rebecca, I'm Becky Radames, a doppelgänger that looks exactly like Rebecca, and my job is to kill you and then take over the world!"

b) Remake. Chris confronts Wesker in the laboratory alone. Wesker turns around, fights him to the ground and puts a foot on his chest... So erotic! :oops: Especially when Chris is wearing his street costume, his eyes are hidden behind sunglasses and his mouth opens a little when Wesker puts the gun in his face... Chris looks like he's truly enjoying it.

c) RE2. Ada saves Leon from Mister X in the power room and still keeps on shooting him in the face while he's hurling her around by the neck. Incredibly badass, Ada! I also like the alternate scene when Mister X confronts Sherry in the same room and she throws her pendant to Claire, who then throws it into the pool of molten iron.

d) Nemesis. How Jill flies out of that building in the beginning, how she flees from the exploding gas station, and the whole train crash thing.

e) Code Veronica. Alfred loses his wig. Honestly, who would have expected that? This turn of events has made him one of my favourite villains.

f) Code Veronica again. The fight between Chris and Alexia. Alexia thinks of everyone as worker ants who live only to support her, the queen, who turns into something that looks like a dragonfly. Then she is killed by Chris, an ant, just like she and her brother killed a dragonfly in the past by letting it be eaten alive by ants. Although I would have liked it better if Claire had been the one to kill Alexia, and Chris had killed Alfred instead. Siblings fight!!

g) RE5. Wesker is about to fall out of the plane, grabs Sheva's leg, she lets go, slow motion, Chris remembers how he lost Jill... and then grabs her. Perfect rhetoric! If you then go back to the flashback scene about Jill's "death", you can regard it as a foreshadowing of what will eventually happen to Chris's new partner too, but then he will be able to prevent it.

svp

my turn....I like all of your comments, they are great moments of the games. Some moments that I havent remembered until now. Ill do them in order:
Res0: Billy jumping sideways in slow-mow shooting the leeches, saving Rebecca. Also, Billy calling her "doll face" and Rebecca hating it.

Res1: so many, The beginning scene with the dog eating Joseph. And who can forget the famously creepy Lisa Trever mutation in the shed and also ( the scariest place in all the games) Lisa's underground tunnel/bedroom.

Res 2: Claire running from the chopper bullets and parkouring down the stairs! one athletic chick! Putting a gun to Steve's head lol

Res3: Zombie doing business on Jill....u guys know what I mean lol

Res4: Leon and ada meet in the castle bedroom...ooh and the roller coaster ride through the mines. The knife fight, The weird Gonado cults saying hymns in the castle and Leon denying Ashley at the end. :D ....Merchant!!! how could I forget

Res5:Sheva in the beginning ;) Wesker slow clapping, Wesker using sunglasses as a weapon...cause he can! Chris using Kanye West size ego to think he can push a five ton boulder!

Res6: Im likin Sherry's face so far :)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Res 2: Claire running from the chopper bullets and parkouring down the stairs! one athletic chick!

Oh dear... Shame on me! How could I forget that. The great music and stuff.
And shame on you too because that's Code Veronica, not RE2. :p

A few others about RE6 that come to my mind now:
1) The fight between Chris and Leon. Strange that no one has mentioned this so far, considering how excited most fans were about it, some even claim to have had an orgasm while watching it.
2) In the Gamescom trailer, the brief scene of Sherry fighting with someone in a room that looks like an office or a laboratory. We haven't seen the whole thing yet, but it looks great so far.
3) Chris and Piers arguing "because of that B!TCH!!!"
4) Carlada throwing herself backwards out of the window. Stunts like this somehow never go wrong in videogames.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Hmm.. I'll give it a go.

RE0: Billy Calling Rebecca "Doll-Face" lolz. The ending scene was a close too.
REmake: Since I can't go with the whole thing(blast!), my favorite and probably creepiest part is when the zombie is hanging from the ceiling in the residence o___o Never expected that on my first playthrough.
RE2: When Ada saves Leon from Mr. X. - Subject to change, haven't played in a while.
Code Veronica: When you first play as Chris, is admirable how much he cares for his sister :D Runner up is the Wesker laugh after he sets the camera traps lolz
RE4: All sarcastic one-liners aside, probably when Leon and Ada first meet in the Castle. I mean, how the hell did he not know it was her till she took her sunglasses off??!!!
RE5: The Wesker/Jill battle. Badass. 'Nuff said.

svp

Oh dear... Shame on me! How could I forget that. The great music and stuff.
And shame on you too because that's Code Veronica, not RE2. :p

A few others about RE6 that come to my mind now:
1) The fight between Chris and Leon. Strange that no one has mentioned this so far, considering how excited most fans were about it, some even claim to have had an orgasm while watching it.
2) In the Gamescom trailer, the brief scene of Sherry fighting with someone in a room that looks like an office or a laboratory. We haven't seen the whole thing yet, but it looks great so far.
3) Chris and Piers arguing "because of that B!TCH!!!"
4) Carlada throwing herself backwards out of the window. Stunts like this somehow never go wrong in videogames.
haha yeah shame on me, my bad ;) and I cant wait for the Leon and Chris fight too. They were really goin at it in the trailer! seemed like a pretty even match, though I do think Leon will win because of his agility and stamina...Chris is built like a log, sturdy but not quick! lol

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
[...] when the zombie is hanging from the ceiling in the residence o___o

What? Where can you see a zombie hanging from the ceiling? I only remember the one in the coffin dooooooownstairs, but there you can only see the coffin, not the zombie.

I do think Leon will win because of his agility and stamina...Chris is built like a log, sturdy but not quick! lol

And I think Chris will win because he's my favourite character and Leon sucks. :p No, seriously: From what we've seen in the trailer, no one "wins", because they point their guns at each other and start talking like civilised people before someone gets hurt. But it's still a nice idea that when the two male lead characters of the series meet for the first time on screen, the first thing they do is fight. I'm quite looking forward to that cutscene. And I wonder if Chris's memory has fully recovered by then.

Reactions: svp

svp

I dont think they will kill each other because they both have Claire in between them for trust references. Leon helped save Claire so that should spare Leon from Chris's angry impulses of rage.

Reactions: Hel

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
If we didn't already know that they're eventually going to work together (or at least I'm quite sure they will, although we haven't seen the coop of their campaigns yet), I wouldn't be too sure about that... considering Chris's state in this game... And as I said, who knows if he even remembers Claire? :confused: But thank God we will never have to worry about that. Because if Capcom had Leon and Chris actually kill each other, they would only anger many fans, no matter what the outcome...

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
What? Where can you see a zombie hanging from the ceiling? I only remember the one in the coffin dooooooownstairs, but there you can only see the coffin, not the zombie.
In the residence sometime before you fight Neptune.

You can see it at 10:35 :)
Edit: Technically its not a zombie(maybe? Not sure if he was infected don't remember the files), but its still dead, hanging, and creepy as hell lolz.

Top Bottom