• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fanfiction Question....

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
Hi! I was just wondering what you guys look for in Resident Evil fanfiction?
I write a lot of it, and I'm just wondering what kind of stuff you guys like, and what I could possibly cross-post on here UvU
Thanks! :D

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Old characters pretty much. Also a writer who doesn't make their lines so cheesy.

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
Okay! Yeah, I tend to stick to the actual game characters, rather than making up new ones. And I think I don't get too cheesy with my stuff... I hope! :S

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
Are there any particular characters or themes that are preferred? (I'd ask about ships...but I've seen what happens if you do that :S)

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Are there any particular characters or themes that are preferred? (I'd ask about ships...but I've seen what happens if you do that :S)
Well... I can see that you're new s I'll go head and spell this o9ut for you since you haven't been able to see enough posts of mine to get a clue.

I- M-I-S-S- C-L-A-I-R-E- R-E-D-F-I-E-L-D-

As far as a theme...

Somewhere in the U.S..... And.. Maybe a mansion?
But I know that I'm done with small towns and city's on Spain, Africa, And China.
Lean's campaign should have stayed in the white house in RE6.

HappyLeech

Queen of the tl;dr
Well... I can see that you're new s I'll go head and spell this o9ut for you since you haven't been able to see enough posts of mine to get a clue.

I- M-I-S-S- C-L-A-I-R-E- R-E-D-F-I-E-L-D-

Uh....okay then... >.> jeeze. You could have just said more Claire stories. :T I'm new, not an idiot.

As far as a theme...

Somewhere in the U.S..... And.. Maybe a mansion?
But I know that I'm done with small towns and city's on Spain, Africa, And China.
Lean's campaign should have stayed in the white house in RE6.

Oh, well I mean more, like, romance or action stories, or themes like 'someone went missing' or '___ goes on a date' or '____ has a secret' rather than locations.

noun2

Write dialogue like this: "Umbrella is behind it all, you [a-word]. " "[F-word] you" "I knew that already, [b-word]" Shut the [F-word] up!" "How 'bout you, [d-word] fool" "[F-word] off" "I hate you" "Good"

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Write dialogue like this: "Umbrella is behind it all, you [a-word]. " "[F-word] you" "I knew that already, [b-word]" Shut the [F-word] up!" "How 'bout you, [d-word] fool" "[F-word] off" "I hate you" "Good"
I find that very confusing and hard to read

Top Bottom