• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Fanfict Question

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Hey, all. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in cowriting a Resident Evil fanfic with me. I'd wanted to write one for a long time, but what I started years ago ultimately got tweaked and turned into my first novel. I have a fanfiction.net page to which I can supply a link for anyone considering working with me to look at my past work. I'm open to all sorts of ideas, but I prefer to stick to at least semi-realism.

Fanfiction linkage: http://www.fanfiction.net/~rain611

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
I am working on a fanfic is really long the first part is nearly finished. Silent hill/Resident evil its my first fanfics so i dont know if its any good.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I am working on a fanfic is really long the first part is nearly finished. Silent hill/Resident evil its my first fanfics so i dont know if its any good.

Ah. Sounds interesting, but I'm not wanting to do a crossover.

I wouldn't mind reading your story if you want some feedback.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Hmm. Seems like with what you're writing already, you are probably a tad busy :/. Anyone else interested?

LordGolbez

I Have Been Told That I Write Well. I Can Send You A Link To Some Of My Work If You Would Like To Judge For Yourself.

Top Bottom