• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Famitsu's 5th July BIG Announcement coming today?

Tyrant-Cenobite

You'll be Enthralled...
Word on the street was that Famitsu and Capcom's big Resident Evil 6 announcement/reveal which was supposed to happen on the 5th was delayed until today.

Any expectations to what this could be? Will they even honour it this time, or do you believe they will pull another July 5th on us? Maybe they will even just pull a fast one and use pre-planned Comic Con material and pass it off as the proposed July 5th announcement.

Thoughts?

Jakeykins18

Useless
Word on the street was that Famitsu and Capcom's big Resident Evil 6 announcement/reveal which was supposed to happen on the 5th was delayed until today.

Any expectations to what this could be? Will they even honour it this time, or do you believe they will pull another July 5th on us? Maybe they will even just pull a fast one and use pre-planned Comic Con material and pass it off as the proposed July 5th announcement.

Thoughts?
It'll probably be something stupid like, there's no Jill or Claire in RE6. After the demo was decoded I don't feel like there could be anything really more to release. The only thing I'm still confused about is the whole Carla Radames thing. Derpuhh - derp derp derrrrp.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
No, it wasn't actually. The voice actors were revealed when the demo was decoded and there was no Jill or Claire. And if it was link me please.
11809_423692604318299_1025084612_n.jpg

This was posted on their official facebook page on May 24th, no Jill or Claire :/
Edit: Looks like bruno beat me to it!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)

Thoughts?
- wheres your info of them posting anything? -All ive heard of is them talking today about the new movie

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Don't hang me if it's not true lolz, I'll try to dig up the link if it's not up/confirmed by the time I get off work tomorrow.

Don't worry it is. I think the trailer will be the 7 minute preview because Capcom Unity has confirmed that there will be no RE6 trailer at Comic-Con.

Mantis TabogganMD

#TEAMGRIMES
Ah okay, well awesome. As stoked as I am for RE6, it's about time we got at least another trailer for Damnation. What has it been like two years?!

tharsheblows

Addicted to RE Mercenaries
Definitely. Hopefully they reveal who the "Mystery Character" finally is.

Well I don't know who the mystery character is but supposedly Ada is in this movie. A fan-site had a brief interview with the voice actors involves with the localization of Damnation. I'll just copy and paste what they wrote:

"In a brief conversation with the voice actors involved in the localization of Resident Evil: Damnation for the Portuguese, REVIL obtained some exclusive information about the plot.

The initial proposal of the film would be simple and focused on Leon S. Kennedy. The agent is on vacation and ends up being called to intervene in a mission in Europe. Leon shares the story with two characters - according to the actor, two women with strong personalities. One is the spy Ada Wong and the second would be a new character in the series.

When asked about the presence of characters from Resident Evil: Degeneration in the new film, the actor said he had not seen any of them during their sessions dubbing.

Still, the actor added that in RE: Damnation, the zombies are more gruesome than the first animated feature."

Top Bottom