• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Fake or real easter egg?

adam9275

I'm going through all the games (on Gamecube) and attempting to see and unlock everything. On RE remake I've attempted the following and can't get it to work. I've tried it from an unsaved game, fresh start (not in one deadly zombie mode) and still nothing. Is this thing a hoax or for real?

Jason Lives reference:
In the backyard cemetery, investigate the plot which holds shotgun shells. Take the shells and search the plot fifteen more times. An intermission sequence will begin. Your character will begin to walk away until they hear a sound. He or she will investigate, begin to walk away, then fall down to the ground due to a Zombie grabbing their lower legs. Jill will kick the Zombie’s head off, while Chris will shoot it twice in the head. This sequence is based on the beginning of Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives, where Jason is resurrected by a lightning bolt. Note: This sequence will not work in One Deadly Zombie mode.

Top Bottom