• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Face book quizz.

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
I have done a what RE charater are you quizz on Facebook and i got leon WHY do people always say Leon is a member of S.T.A.R.S when he was not and it also says he is a she weird. The person who wrote the reveiw in the XBOX Mag uk also said he was a member of S.T.A.R.S is this a common mistake.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Huh... well I can see why some people who haven't played the games as regularily as most of the people here probably have would assume that, as the game pretty much centers itself in the battle between good (S.T.A.R.S.) and evil (Umbrella Corp). Also, a lot of the fans that met Leon through RE4 were probably not as versed on his history of being in the RPD for a whole day before the zombie outbreak lol. I would say it's fairly common. The she thing could be a typo...?

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
The she thing probaily is a Typo. But should the allegaly Fans of Leon should have knowing this and people who make quizzes should get the info right before putting down the info just saying like or do people these day are aloude to put any Crap down.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
Haha. I can't imagine there are any strict guidelines on those quizzes that mandate that the information given be correct. I've seen more quizzes than I can count where the information was obviously incorrect, but it's nothing I get too worked up about. It's just a quiz.

Top Bottom