• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Extra content from re.net

iProinsias

I've seen people say you can get extra Mercs characters from registering on residentevil.net. How? I've registered, Ive checked the dlc list, its just avatar items. Or maybe I'm just a moron and misread what people posted. Either way, can someone elaborate?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
The one you are looking for is the section on the left side "Unlockable items" Once u click that u will be presented with several tabs, the first one being costumes but u can get to this section also in other ways like clicking add another icon under customization then u just need to switch the tab at the top to costumes.
You were close jsut needed to switch the tab.

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
So we have costume 1(for geting S rank) costume 2 (for unlocking on .net) how about the old school (32 bit) costume, how does one unlock them ?

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
So we have costume 1(for geting S rank) costume 2 (for unlocking on .net) how about the old school (32 bit) costume, how does one unlock them ?
Thats more than likely costume 3 from REnet and will be added soon enough.
btw is the first costume unlocked with an S rank, wasnt it A?

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
I thought it was an S for the costume as thats what I got, B for extra character on the map and then S for that characters costume? I think Book of Memories has another thread with the exact details.

Vacant, I got the code by going in Res Evil 6 main menu options, and choose a setting for upload data/server or soemthing, allow it by choosing yes then it gave me a really long code for the .net site. cheers

Albert

Tʜᴇ Gᴏᴅ
Premium
Does anyone know how i get my account code-link thing? On RE.NET.
http://www.residentevil.net/en/xbox/howto.html <-- I guess they decided many had probs so they just added a guide to the main page.

"5.Please retrieve your RESIDENT EVIL Account Link code (composed of numbers from 0-9 and letters from a-f). To find your code please follow these steps:

Your code is displayed when you accept to upload your data on your console the first time you launch the game.
To view your code again, select "Data Upload" from the OPTIONS screen, and accept again."

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
http://www.residentevil.net/en/xbox/howto.html <-- I guess they decided many had probs so they just added a guide to the main page.

"5.Please retrieve your RESIDENT EVIL Account Link code (composed of numbers from 0-9 and letters from a-f). To find your code please follow these steps:

Your code is displayed when you accept to upload your data on your console the first time you launch the game.
To view your code again, select "Data Upload" from the OPTIONS screen, and accept again."

Cheers pal :)

Top Bottom