• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 7 Even better than yesterdays news !!!!!

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
I doubt that this is real, it looks pretty fake. Why would they have announced the release date as September 2015 for this when we only have 'early 2015' for the HD REmake? That doesn't make much sense.

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I doubt that this is real, it looks pretty fake. Why would they have announced the release date as September 2015 for this when we only have 'early 2015' for the HD REmake? That doesn't make much sense.
- well.... It may be for real ??? remember the other day with the leak that everyone thought was fake.. I would love this to be real, resident evil 2 is one of my all time favorite games!!! please be retail for both

TJay

Premium
- well.... It may be for real ??? remember the other day with the leak that everyone thought was fake.. I would love this to be real, resident evil 2 is one of my all time favorite games!!! please be retail for both

People on the Capcom forum were saying there was an Amazon link to this too, although it's gone now. I'm a little dubious but less dubious than I'd usually be given the other day.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Yeah, that Amazon link is what makes me wonder too. But I'm not that familiar with Amazon, isn't it a little like eBay, where everyone with an account can put up whatever they want? I mean, you also get used books and other second-hand stuff there, so it might as well be just a fan wishfully thinking that an Amazon entry like that might force Capcom to actually remake RE2...

Anyway, it would be amazing if it was true! A port of REmake in early 2015 and a remake of the second game in September? That would totally keep us busy while we're waiting for RE7!

HELLBOY1980

Yeah, that Amazon link is what makes me wonder too. But I'm not that familiar with Amazon, isn't it a little like eBay, where everyone with an account can put up whatever they want? I mean, you also get used books and other second-hand stuff there, so it might as well be just a fan wishfully thinking that an Amazon entry like that might force Capcom to actually remake RE2...

Anyway, it would be amazing if it was true! A port of REmake in early 2015 and a remake of the second game in September? That would totally keep us busy while we're waiting for RE7!
- no, Amazon If a item comes up for sale with a date its them thats selling it or putting a place holder.

TJay

Premium
- no, Amazon If a item comes up for sale with a date its them thats selling it or putting a place holder.

Doesn't it also need to have some kind of bar-code or ISBN number attached to the product too? I can't remember the exact details but I do remember Amazon needing some kind of "tracking number" depending on the product. I don't know what this would be for video games as my experience is with selling music.

I don't think it's as simple as it is on eBay to just put a random product up - I think it has to exist or have existed.

HELLBOY1980

Doesn't it also need to have some kind of bar-code or ISBN number attached to the product too? I can't remember the exact details but I do remember Amazon needing some kind of "tracking number" depending on the product. I don't know what this would be for video games as my experience is with selling music.

I don't think it's as simple as it is on eBay to just put a random product up - I think it has to exist or have existed.
- i think so... im not quite sure either... im just not bashing anymore rumors after yesterday and keeping up hope this is also true

TJay

Premium
- i think so... im not quite sure either... im just not bashing anymore rumors after yesterday and keeping up hope this is also true

Me either. Plus it did genuinely seem to be on Capcom's site & Amazon. Similar to how the "Enhanced Veronica" stuff was on the Capcom site.

It'd be interesting if all the classic games were getting touched up/remade. I certainly don't think they all need it. But RE2 certainly does & I've always thought it odd it didn't get a remake after RE0/REmake came out. It seemed the logical thing to do, rather than just port the game to GameCube.

So really hoping this is true.

Top Bottom