• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Uncategorised Does the location of Lisa differ from chris to jill?

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
I'm asking because when I watched my cousins playing (Back when the gamecube one first came out) I thought he got attacked by her in the graveyard while playing as Chris, while I was playing as Jill and got attacked in the shack after getting the crank. I might be remembering wrong, I've already seen that happen once in this game since I thought Crimson Heads were harder.

bruno

Chief Researcher
No, both of them first face Lisa in the shack, the caves and in the underground alter (The place where Jessica's tomb is kept, leading to the lab entrance).
At least, that's what I remember.

Leon_Redfield

King of Bel
Premium
Ok then, it must've just been my bad memory again then. I thought my cousin got attacked on his way to the shack, and got dragged there by Lisa. Then awoke and found the crank, then that's when Lisa attacked him. I have quiet a bad memory, and since I'm just now playing when I watched him play it when the REmake just came out doesn't help.

Also why does Lisa wait till you wake up to attack you?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium

Also why does Lisa wait till you wake up to attack you?
Well...At least with Jill I have a theory about this...See, Lisa retained some of her humanity, unlike most creatures, and she lost her mother, and is how she is because of it...So perhaps, since Jill never tried to harm her at the time, she had no beef with Jill...Looked at her in a motherly light...Perhaps she only had an issue with men, considering that she was only experimented on by men...

bruno

Chief Researcher
Well...At least with Jill I have a theory about this...See, Lisa retained some of her humanity, unlike most creatures, and she lost her mother, and is how she is because of it...So perhaps, since Jill never tried to harm her at the time, she had no beef with Jill...Looked at her in a motherly light...Perhaps she only had an issue with men, considering that she was only experimented on by men...

When Lisa looked at a woman as a motherly figure, she usually ripped her face off and placed it in the top of the the others in her head, so... I don't know what to think. Maybe she was going to eat them later or something. I guess they were only unconscious for a few minutes (3-4), that's why she didn't have time to do anything to them.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
When Lisa looked at a woman as a motherly figure, she usually ripped her face off and placed it in the top of the the others in her head, so... I don't know what to think. Maybe she was going to eat them later or something. I guess they were only unconscious for a few minutes (3-4), that's why she didn't have time to do anything to them.
I thought she took the faces of those who were torturing her while she was looking for her mother...The Umbrella scientists...Were there other mother figures she saw?

bruno

Chief Researcher
I thought she took the faces of those who were torturing her while she was looking for her mother...The Umbrella scientists...Were there other mother figures she saw?
Yeah, basically they were the researchers. She thought they looked like their mother (let's say her judgement wasn't the best). When she discovered they were not her real mother, she ripped their face off.
I think there was one time after taking the virus in which she was having dinner with her mother. I don't know if it was the real Jessica or not, but Lisa though it wasn't her real mother and ripped her face (I think it was the first time she did this to anyone).

bruno

Chief Researcher
That doesn't explain why she dragged them over to the fire place tho.
She was planning to cook them xD
C'mon, the woman is completely crazy, there might not have been any reason. Even if there was, it wouldn't be anything logical, probably something she invented on her mind.

Genesis_of_Nemesis

Dead Man Walking
I think there was one time after taking the virus in which she was having dinner with her mother. I don't know if it was the real Jessica or not, but Lisa though it wasn't her real mother and ripped her face (I think it was the first time she did this to anyone).

It wasn't her. It was an imposter that they used in order to fool and calm Lisa down. Unfortunately, she could 'smell' that it wasn't her mom and ripped her face off.

Top Bottom