• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Does anybody else feel that this game had the best zombies?

HookerZombie

I mean really, I don't think any other Resident Evil game had as many variety of zombies as this game did (other than maybe Outbreak). Besides looking terrifying with their decomposed mangled bodies they were in a variety of shapes and clothing and the places they appeared in always made sense (even in The Mercenaries mini game). You had your civilian zombies (male and female) that appeared in various casualwear, you had your cop zombies that were male, female, and even a couple of obese ones (donut cops lol). You had your zombies in business suits that hung around the city hall area, you had your biker zombies with female zombies (possibly bikers or hookers) that hung around the construction area, you had your zombies in lab coats in the hospital and Umbrella factory areas, and you even had the female zombies in weird church dresses that hung around the Goddess of Time clocks in the Clocktower.

That's a lot of interesting zombies in my opinion. :)

Last edited:

Zacmac90

I think Resident Evil 6 had the best in terms of variety, you had police officers, military, firefighters, civilians, BSAA, medical personell etc (one of the few nice things I can say about that game lol)

Turo602

The King of Kings
I think Resident Evil 6 had the best in terms of variety, you had police officers, military, firefighters, civilians, BSAA, medical personell etc (one of the few nice things I can say about that game lol)

I agree. Especially since the variety wasn't in just the aesthetic of the zombie. Police officers had guns that they sporadically shoot. BSAA zombies had armor that protected them from gunfire. Firefighters even had a satisfying weak spot with the tank on their back that you could shoot to blow up not just him, but other surrounding enemies. You were no longer just aiming and shooting at a zombie, your strategy was forced to change. There were even different types of zombies such as the whoppers, bloodshots, and shriekers.

HookerZombie

Well maybe RE3 had the best variety of zombies in terms of classic Resident Evil games. RE6 doesn't even exist to me.

1995umk3

RE3 the second best, first one has to be RE1 for me. RE2 they where to tall looking and didn't feel right in the game, the lady one was ok though.

But that didn't stop me from completing RE2, its still a great game.

Last edited:
Top Bottom