• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Do you think the Merc.'s story will.....

How do you think

• Single player/ Shock system

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Two player

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Jakeykins18

Useless
Do you think Capcom will bring back the shock system with the Merc/Blondie story or do you think it will be two player?

TheWall

Not sure about the Merc and Blondie being a group. Likely will have Leon and the Chick with glasses like RE5. With Chris haveing a ORC feel because of the squad that is with him.

TheWall

If the do have it as a team or squad type I hope at least one of the stories is single.

Jakeykins18

Useless
Not sure about the Merc and Blondie being a group. Likely will have Leon and the Chick with glasses like RE5. With Chris haveing a ORC feel because of the squad that is with him.
Im sorry but i dont understand anything youre saying.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Well there are two people in RE4 throughout most of the story but it's not two player?
Co op has been confirmed but not for sure in which game modes or parts of campaign.
Good point. But Ashley was helpless. Sherry isn't. I read something about something happening to her when Albert Wesker got a hold of her. Then she meets the Mercenary (who might be Alex).

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well there are two people in RE4 throughout most of the story but it's not two player?
Co op has been confirmed but not for sure in which game modes or parts of campaign.
RE4 came out before the co-op campaign craze...Back then only a handful of games were co-op campain..Nowadays the majority are...And for most of the story you actually DON'T have Ashley with you...

Jakeykins18

Useless
RE4 came out before the co-op campaign craze...Back then only a handful of games were co-op campain..Nowadays the majority are...And for most of the story you actually DON'T have Ashley with you...
You know what I mean. She's not in most of it but she is a lot :p

TheWall

Jakeykins18 I meant having Leon and glasses Chick play similar to RE5 as in partners, and Chris and the guys with him playing as a squad similar to RE:ORC.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
This game is going to be optional co-op tough...And from the gameplay we saw, it didn't look like they had another partner with them...Except during cutscenes...So I think we don't really have to worry about having a constant partner like in RE5..

Top Bottom