• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Do you think that... (SPOILERS FOR REVELATIONS)

Raymond could appear in this game. I hope he does he's awesome. The ending of revelations also suggest that Raymond is a Wesker, did any else pick that up?

ToCool74

Veteran Member
What in the world gave you the idea that he is one of the Wesker children?

Also there is the little known fact that only Alex Wesker and Albert Wesker survived the P virus injection which means that unless Raymond is Alex (which I highly doubt) there is now way he is a wesker child.

bruno

Chief Researcher
I agree that there's nothing that may lead you to think he's a Wesker.
But I agree, both Raymond and Jessica could be in RE6. Jessica reminds me of Ada.

In the final cutscene, Raymond's Reflection looks just like Albert. Look at it again there is NO way that is a coincidence. Also I don't like Jessica, I want her dead. Ada I like though Don't find them alike at all besides being double agents.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
In the final cutscene, Raymond's Reflection looks just like Albert. Look at it again there is NO way that is a coincidence.

No offense but I think your just grasping at straws here...

Like I said earlier its just impossible at this point since the only 2 Weskers that where confirmed to be alive at that point are Alex and Albert.

Unless your trying to say that he is Alex (which I highly doubt) then there is just no way dude.

bruno

Chief Researcher
In the final cutscene, Raymond's Reflection looks just like Albert. Look at it again there is NO way that is a coincidence. Also I don't like Jessica, I want her dead. Ada I like though Don't find them alike at all besides being double agents.

I really don't think he looks like Albert. However, we can't discard the possibility of him being Alex, although I think he isn't.
As for Jessica, I think she is really similar to Ada. I actually believe the Organization Ada work for is actually the same Organization Jessica and Raymond work for, the Global Pharmaceutical Consortium.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I have a friend who is on the mailing list for Capcom...A very rare feat...And he got an e-mail with a link to an unreleased trailer for RE6 and it had Albert in it...So he said at least...I don't believe it personally, but at the same time I seem to be one of the few who wants Wesker to stay dead...

Top Bottom