• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Do you think Barry Burton or Rebecca Chambers will make an apperance in this game?

dathip

I mean, it just RE after RE, I do not see Rebecca chambers or barry burton make an apperance in the re universe. Only re1, re0, (barry is in Operation Racoon City), and RE5 DLC Mercernaries characters). What do you think?

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
I mean, it just RE after RE, I do not see Rebecca chambers or barry burton make an apperance in the re universe. Only re1, re0, (barry is in Operation Racoon City), and RE5 DLC Mercernaries characters). What do you think?
where is Barry in operation raccoon city ?????????? Do you have a different game than everyone else ?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Well...I doubt they'll be in it...Barry is too old and should be retired...He was a family man, unlike the rest of the characters in the series...(minus the Chris Claire relationship) so there are people that will miss him if he's gone...Sure an explanation of where he is would be nice...But I'd prefer if we don't see him anymore...Nothing against his character...I love it...But I think he's served his time...

Rebecca I also believe we will not see...In RE6 at least...I believe she will be in the cannon RE movie RE: Damnation, the direct sequel to RE: Degeneration...Capcom stated how she was the one fans wanted to see a return of the most...And having her in Damnation will be good enough for me since it IS a cannon installment, even if we don't play as her in a game...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I would like for them to FINALLY make a appearance at some point in the RE storytline, especially rebecca who hasn't been seen or heard of since RE1 (storywise).

You would think that the 2 would be the first to join the BSAA after it was formed by Chris and Jill and yet they have not been seen or mentioned when the BSAA members where being discussed or alluded to.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Well if fans want them in the game bad enough then capcom will prob add them... as dlc, just so they can make more money off us xD

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
After the mansion incident, and writing a report on billies 'death' she would have left raccoon city and went to start her career as a doctor somewhere. She might be working for the bsaa, but i dont think that she is that interested in bio terroism and stopping it.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
They should...but I doubt they will. I wonder if since Rebecca didn't make a cameo like Barry did in ORC that means she's dead. :( I hope not, but you never know.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
did i miss something playing ORC, barry makes a cameo, obviously not a very obvious one..but can some one please verify this?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
did i miss something playing ORC, barry makes a cameo, obviously not a very obvious one..but can some one please verify this?

In a cutscene when they're showing the remaining STARS members they show everyone except for Rebecca. It goes by pretty fast so keep your eyes peeled and you'll notice.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
has to be gone rouge...that's the only mission with nemesis involved properly in it..
anyways if it's just a quick flash i'm not to fussed, i was thinking maybe i missed a scene or something with some actual footage.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
They should...but I doubt they will. I wonder if since Rebecca didn't make a cameo like Barry did in ORC that means she's dead. :( I hope not, but you never know.
Rebecca is still alive...Her status says so at least when you look her up...Capcom has pretty much confirmed it talks of her possibly appearing in Damnation...We don't know for fact though that she will...Also, we all know this game is a side game not even developed by Capcom, so for Rebecca to be off the list really doesn't matter one way or the other...

Top Bottom