• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Do you guys think there will be a special edition?

bruno

Chief Researcher
There are always special editions, so I guess this game will also get one.
However, there's very little information yet, so no one knows what they'll include... Maybe artwork, toys or something.

Painted_Wraith

This is why I'm not sure whether I should pre-order the game or wait a couple of extra months for the special edition, because I doubt there won't be one. Although, it's probably just dlc that you could purchase separately anyway.

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Yea most new games that come out now will have a special edition. Also some different stores usually offer exclusive content to download like extra weapons or w/e.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Umm they better make it DLC if they do put anything new out after the release of the game.

Give the fans what they want. Chis and Leon shirtless. Do it Capcom. Bare chest and bellies. No other way.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Umm they better make it DLC if they do put anything new out after the release of the game.

Give the fans what they want. Chis and Leon shirtless. Do it Capcom. Bare chest and bellies. No other way.
I agree! I'm tired of fan art for that s--t! I don't want to see Leon with a freakin' twelve pack! I want nice realistic six pack! XD

CLairesNumberOneFan

Mr. Redfield

I second this. What about some fan service for people who don't want to see half-naked girls?
Posters wouldn't hurt either.

Some Nights

No Shape
Guys, we're talking about Capcom. Of course there will be one. ;)

If they do include some figurine type of thing I hope it is Chris instead of Leon. I'd still much rather have the soundtrack or an artbook though.

Top Bottom