• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 DLC

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
just a reminder, that in a few days; on the 4th of this month....Revelations will have it's first DLC for weapon upgrades....in which i will be interested in Actually! :p

and to quote the infamously "The Merchant" from RE4:

what yah buyin'?

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
apparantly this DLC will contain two packs one called "Resistance set" and "Enchancement set" in which i will be both getting, i just hope in one of these sets there is option to have that you have the laser pointer [targeting thing] as i prefer the laser pointer [targeting] over the cross-hair reticle.

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
since the new DLC is out, apparently xbox's market-place service is being a error fest, and yes i did have enough points to acquire the new DLC, but i got notification that there is error on xbox's market-place thing....annoying i must say!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
officially the "Resistance" and "Enchancement" set is released as Capcom said, but.....when i went to the game-market place [ i am an xbox 360 user mind you ] the two DLC sets are "there" but when i did the confirm thing i got an error notification, i am putting the blame this one on Microsoft as Capcom said the DLC two sets are officially released but for some goofed reason on Microsoft's part, someone is slacking and i am not Amuzed and Annoyed by this!

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
over at Capcom Unity, i am glad i am not experiencing this slack job that Microsoft is doing or who ever is in charge of the Market-place. yes i have a Capcom Unity account...will be hop-scotching back and forth to this site-forum and Capcom Unity

Top Bottom