• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City DLC

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Go back to the add-on, and manually install it. I did the same thing, and didn't understand why it wasn't showing up until I went back to the add-on and opened it. :)

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
assuming you have the xbox 360 version? if so.... and i'd assume you are looking for the free dlc that comes with the game/disc about the (free) dlc of the spec ops (first mission) (that you had downloaded) if so, from the main menu, select campain, then go to free-play and from there, there should be a choice to select one of the two faction (groups) (those being the U.S.S. or the Spec Ops) (obviously in this case you'd choose the Spec Ops and from there you'd be able to play the free first mission of the Spec Ops). if this is not the dlc you are talking about, then i've got nothing to contribute.

EDIT: i just had read in this thread of yours that you have the xbox 360 version, so...just read what i had posted above

Nashtalia

B.S.A.A. Agent
speaking of DLC, they need to release another weapon pack DLC containing an Assult Rifle that can/has the equivilent "rate of fire" of an SMG, i've yet to find a suitable Assult Rifle that i can use with content, and the only Assult Rifle that has a fairly and decent amount of "rate of fire" is the Assult Rifle(its been a long while since i've used this AR, because of said situation.). Until they do.... i will have to stick with Lobotomizing with my Combat SMG (in which has a very exquiste "rate of fire", i'm so used to this weapon that the recoil doesn't derail me from both aiming and firing at the same time)

Top Bottom