• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City DLC TRAILER ALL NEW , ENJOY!!!

HELLBOY1980

sometimes dead is betta ..(Jud Crandall)
- EXCEPT OF COURSE ONLY ONE MISSION IS FREE, OH THAT CRAP-COM!!!!!! HOW MUCH YOU WANT TO BET THEY RELEASE ALL THE DLC THEN BRING OUT THE DISC WITH ALL THE DLC UNLOCKED RIGHT BEFORE RESIDENT EVIL 6 AND THEY CALL IT THE GOLD EDITION!!!

sbr999

I miss the good days (gaming in general) when everything was all inclusive, when you bought the disc.
My guess is that these missions are on the disc already just locked.
Nevertheless I'm curious about this campaign!

HELLBOY1980

I miss the good days (gaming in general) when everything was all inclusive, when you bought the disc.
My guess is that these missions are on the disc already just locked.
Nevertheless I'm curious about this campaign!
-I know. when the resident evil games were long and you had even greater things to unlock after you beat the game.....they stopped that after 4 or should i say when this generation of consoles came out....i dont even dare buy a fighting game from them!!!!-you have to wait 6 months later!-also im a huge dmc fan and look what they did they let Dante become a meth addict that stole Neros clothes!!! no way in hell will the fans buy that garbage they better never let that game see the light of day!!!
Anyways, yes remember all the great unlockables like 4th survivor,mercenaries for 3-5.....Now Dlc is just a lazy or money raping excuse for capcom!!!

HELLBOY1980

-either way i love resident evil and cant wait for more gameplay, right now im almost done beating it on professional by myself....lol!! and if anyone ever needs help with it or resident evil 5 let me know, but for Ps3 only..

Redfield Fan 93

I Always come prepared.
If you think about it, ORC is basically destroying or defending evidence for US supreme court to trial Umbrella, now if the Spec Ops are telling the bloke on the other side of the mic and confirming that it is Umbrella, thats all the evidence they need for the US supreme courts and the can surley replay the recordings so Umbrella is screwed, although it probably wouldnt be classed as brilliant evidence such as the paper work destroyed the the USS delta team so...any way looks good !

HELLBOY1980

Lets hope its more than seven missions long.
-ok, lets say it is...Crap-com will try to charge us for 6 additional missions and say the cheapest you think maybe $3 usd a mission remember this is capcom it could be $5usd a mission -im low balling it at $3!!! thats $18 to pay for the rest of the single player game of the spec ops side that we thought was included to begin with from the trailers.....!!! Then there will be DLC for multiplayer which theyll do a bull**** mw3 map pack at like $15 usd a pop!!! And hey , why not more costumes, weapons,weapon skins,avatars,back grounds....etc~! Remember, i said it first! The sad part is a Crap-com spy is seeing this and saying, " Thats a great idea!!!!" -lmao!! ****, they locked half of street fighter x tekken and are charging for colors, costumes,and characters that are already on the disc playable!!!!.........Capcom, leave my Resident Evil alone and treat the fans with good content and respect!!!

Jay

K.I.N.G.
-ok, lets say it is...Crap-com will try to charge us for 6 additional missions and say the cheapest you think maybe $3 usd a mission remember this is capcom it could be $5usd a mission -im low balling it at $3!!! thats $18 to pay for the rest of the single player game of the spec ops side that we thought was included to begin with from the trailers.....!!! Then there will be DLC for multiplayer which theyll do a bull**** mw3 map pack at like $15 usd a pop!!! And hey , why not more costumes, weapons,weapon skins,avatars,back grounds....etc~! Remember, i said it first! The sad part is a Crap-com spy is seeing this and saying, " Thats a great idea!!!!" -lmao!! ****, they locked half of street fighter x tekken and are charging for colors, costumes,and characters that are already on the disc playable!!!!.........Capcom, leave my Resident Evil alone and treat the fans with good content and respect!!!
Yeah. SfxT got busted. Half the dlc they had planned to release for sale was already on the disc. Knowing Capcom's shady business practices the stuff their releasing for ORC is probably on the disc. We'll just have to wait and see. If its worth it I'll buy it. What they need to be releasing is a bunch of patches asap.

Top Bottom