• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Difficulty level exploit?

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
So i've been playing through on Professional alone, and decided to join my pal who's just got the game to do Leons campaign with him. I got to chapter 2's end on Pro, then joined his Amatuer game on chapter 1, searched 'join game' and put Amatuer etc

Completed up to chapter 5, and it's counted on my records as completing it up to chapter 5 on Professional, even though the enemies and actual difficulty during the gameplay was Amatuer.

Could it be possible to complete the entire game on Pro for the medals while on Amatuer difficulty if you set it up with a friend?

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
So i've been playing through on Professional alone, and decided to join my pal who's just got the game to do Leons campaign with him. I got to chapter 2's end on Pro, then joined his Amatuer game on chapter 1, searched 'join game' and put Amatuer etc

Completed up to chapter 5, and it's counted on my records as completing it up to chapter 5 on Professional, even though the enemies and actual difficulty during the gameplay was Amatuer.

Could it be possible to complete the entire game on Pro for the medals while on Amatuer difficulty if you set it up with a friend?
Even So that would make our lives that much more easier for the trophy

TheVacantThrone

He's a mental giant, TECH N9NE!
Aww, no! You must earn your trophies!

^ this coming from a man who used the egg exploit-trick to get massive amounts of money on RE5

Also did that on RE5 haha. I have no issue playing it legit on Pro, it's not really that hard once you get into it. But thought this was worth mentioning.

Also might affect the No Hope difficulty when it's released, which is a shame as it'd be quite an achievement to complete it legit it seems. We wouldn't know the boosters from the soldiers.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I haven't actually done too bad, i've got S' on the first 2 chapters of Leons. I've got S on chapters 3 and 4 too, but that was during this Amatuer/Pro exploit haha.
Luck Son of a.....
I Went Through Leon's Jake's And Ada's

Got A S Rank on the first 3 Chapters on all of these

Supra

Pro was difficult but the abundance of checkpoints made it possible. There were a few really difficult parts though... I'm not ashamed to admit I've died upwards of 10 times on some chapters lol. It definitely made me a better player in the end though, something an exploit will never do. Can't wait for No Hope Left.

Top Bottom