• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Did Rebecca die?

Doom guy

Grade one Hunter slayer
As she has not been seen since the mansion incident, she may have died in the racoon city outbreak. But, would capcom really kill her off screen without telling us how she died? Im still hoping she will be in damnation though. If she dident die, what do you think happend to her? and why havent capcom brought her back? (The Mercineries does not count)

bruno

Chief Researcher
I'd like to see her again, as a medical support to a military organization. However, until we hear about her again, I prefer to imagine she died in Raccoon City.

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
She has been confirmed as one of the remaining surviving S.T.A.R.S. members, so I don't think she died. As I said in another thread, I personally like to believe that after the mansion incident and maybe the Raccoon City incident, she went off and lived a new life somewhere else. I don't think she had that same passion for taking down Umbrella and all other biohazard organizations as the other S.T.A.R.S. members do. I really highly doubt we'll ever see her again in anything not named The Mercenaries.

I do still wonder why we haven't seen Barry yet, though. Even though he's getting up there in age, I still would've expected some kind of appearance. I always thought he should've taken the place of Josh in RE5 as the outside man who comes to Chris and Sheva's aid.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Rebecca is still alive...

As for Barry...I think they should tell us in a cutscene of something what happened, but I think he's gone for good...And I'm fine with that...As you said, he was up there in age...I don't think he should've taken Josh's place because what little character development Sheva DID have was because of Josh...And Barry has played the outside man role a couple times...It was someone else's turn...

Top Bottom