• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Did anyone notice....

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
All the merc Alt costumes seem related to there past self?

Leon- Leon was the only character that did not fit so i'll leave him be for now

Helena- A badass cop-In her files it states she was a cop who sometimes lets her emotions interfere with the job-Notice RPD Helena's facial expression

Chris-Samurai--a samurai has honer- In my eyes like chris said in Chapter 2 ''Nobody is expandleable'' (whaterver)---He's tired of losing soldiers which showed in Re5

Piers--Racer--racers are daredevils---and Piers took all the supposed immposible jobs--Fits him nicely

Jake--Gang member--Quote from J'avo ''He's a gangman!!!''--We don't need to talk about him now

Sherry--Schoolgirl--Innocent nuff said

Ada-Nurse-- Let me put it this way The Next Angel of Death

Well that's what I think the Costumes true meanings are

MetalGamer2

Survivor
Ok, for some reason I've never heard anyone else mention this, so I'm not sure if I'm just the only one who noticed but... does anyone else get that Sherry's alternate costume is her RE2 outfit? She has the pendent around her neck and everything! It's the same uniform she wore for her Raccoon City school, only it's a little small now that it's been 15 years since the time when it fit her... but I'm ok with that :)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ok, for some reason I've never heard anyone else mention this, so I'm not sure if I'm just the only one who noticed but... does anyone else get that Sherry's alternate costume is her RE2 outfit? She has the pendent around her neck and everything! It's the same uniform she wore for her Raccoon City school, only it's a little small now that it's been 15 years since the time when it fit her... but I'm ok with that :)
Lol. That is exactly what it's referencing my friend.

All the merc Alt costumes seem related to there past self?

Piers--Racer--racers are daredevils---and Piers took all the supposed immposible jobs--Fits him nicely
The rest you could be right about, however, I do know for this one that is a bit incorrect. Piers' outfit is a reference to the Capcom game Dead Rising II as an alternate version of the main character Chuck Green's default outfit.

Darkness

Infected
Actually that makes sense, that's probably why Carla's alternate is her original body before her Ada transformation.

MetalGamer2

Survivor
The rest you could be right about, however, I do know for this one that is a bit incorrect. Piers' outfit is a reference to the Capcom game Dead Rising II as an alternate version of the main character Chuck Green's default outfit.

Ha! I had a feeling it was referencing Chuck Greene! I was actually going to say that in my original post, but I thought I would sound ridiculous if it proved to be wrong XD

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.

I was debating on that one

But than again if you go into Urban Choa's Arcade you see Super Street Fighter 3

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I don't think Ada's alt is a nurse, though... And the others, except Sherry, are a bit of a stretch. I was thinking last night though how much I enjoy Sherry's alt and wish the other chars had something similar--Leon in his rookie cop outfit, Chris in STARS, Ada in that RE2 dress, Jake in Wesker's clothes, etc. I do like me some Samurai Chris, however... :)

And where have you guys seen Carla's alt? Because I'm very interested in that!

Darkness

Infected
Not even jokes, she starts with bear commander, the .500 magnum, 3 incendiaries, a red herb, and 3 40mm launcher grenades :cool: so awesome. I crush with her on MTD, it's like "oh hey bloodshots, wanna come play? BANG, magnum in the face."

Top Bottom