• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Revelations 1 Demo out today!

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Check the 3DS eShop for your Resident Evil: Revelations demo! There seems to be a limit on usage of the demo: 30 uses.
Really? 30 uses? That really sucks. Well, at least the game doesn't have the one-slot saved game. I swear, Capcom is starting to disappoint me. ._.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Nice find, wolfgirl! I'll be posting about this on the front page in just a jiffy, and I'll make sure to provide you with full credit.

What do you make of the demo, by the way?

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Nice find, wolfgirl! I'll be posting about this on the front page in just a jiffy, and I'll make sure to provide you with full credit.

What do you make of the demo, by the way?

Aww, thank you!!

I will let you know what I think of it when I get a chance to download it - soon after I posted that, my Internet cut out!! only came back on lunchtime today but I've been very busy this afternoon... figures -___- will download it later tonight I reckon! Do you like it?

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Aww, thank you!!

I will let you know what I think of it when I get a chance to download it - soon after I posted that, my Internet cut out!! only came back on lunchtime today but I've been very busy this afternoon... figures -___- will download it later tonight I reckon! Do you like it?
I must confess to not having yet tried it, either! What a pair, eh? :p

What I've seen of it looks pretty spiffy, and I wouldn't mind a bash myself, but the news of Resident Evil 6 being in the works has me thinking of little else!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I must confess to not having yet tried it, either! What a pair, eh? :p

What I've seen of it looks pretty spiffy, and I wouldn't mind a bash myself, but the news of Resident Evil 6 being in the works has me thinking of little else!

I have pre-ordered it though, so I WILL get to play it at some point... ;___;

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
I probably will buy it! You can change the control format, and there is a gyroscopic aiming feature! I love it. I have completed the demo on my third try and the play-ability is great. The 3D is very effective and I love the AI system. The graphics are great, everything is perfect. It is truly like a handheld console game. I absolutely love it, and will buy it.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Just played the demo, got killed haha will have to try and beat it again (got killed by a spiky thing in a corridor after being attacked by 2 Oozes and a bloated Oozey thing in a room with display cabinets in). I jumped and screamed several times, this definitely feels like what Lost in Nightmares was trying to achieve but better. Resident Evil, you have terrified me once again. I salute you.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Just so you all know, once you play through this game I expect full, detailed reports of what happens to Chris and the gang. ;)

Extra credit for video footage. =p

SEELE-1

www.evaposers.blogspot.com
And I without an effing 3DS...
Some day... Some kid is gonna outgrow it... Then he'll pawn it to buy a PSP...
Only then...

Some Nights

No Shape
I just played the demo for the first time. I really enjoyed it, the monsters were kind of boring but I really enjoyed the setting and gameplay. Is Chris going to be playable? (I haven't kept up with this game to well.)

atompike

"You were almost a Jill Sandwich."
I just played the demo for the first time. I really enjoyed it, the monsters were kind of boring but I really enjoyed the setting and gameplay. Is Chris going to be playable? (I haven't kept up with this game to well.)

I truly miss the lack of Zombies (real Zombies not RE5 or RE4 Plagas). However I enjoyed the demo and to answer your question yes Chris Redfield will be a playable character. I do miss the old days even if RE4 was amazing they shouldn't have completely abandoned old ideas. I love the way your character controls now but that doesn't mean it can't be scary. RE4 and it looks like Revelations looks like they will be the last suspenseful RE game for a while, because RE6 looks like a Michael Bay film!!

XBioHazardx

Trust me... I'm a doctor
I think my favourite feature is the Gyroscopic aiming; move the DS to aim. I love it. Might pre-order it...

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I've pre-ordered it (as the sad Resi fan that I am, I bought a 3DS just for Revelations hahaha) so I'll keep you all updated on how it is! :)

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
Just played the demo, got killed haha will have to try and beat it again (got killed by a spiky thing in a corridor after being attacked by 2 Oozes and a bloated Oozey thing in a room with display cabinets in). I jumped and screamed several times, this definitely feels like what Lost in Nightmares was trying to achieve but better. Resident Evil, you have terrified me once again. I salute you.

Lol yea I played the demo early and got killed by that spiky thing too, then raged :)

Well capcom definitely achieved the creepy atmosphere of the old resi games and that little fuse box puzzle at the start of the demo was a nice touch. Let's hope there will be more challenging puzzles in the full game. Only thing tho is I wish they had added zombies instead of those monster thingys. They kinda remind me of the regenerators from re4.

Overall I enjoyed it and I can't wait to play the full game now.

Top Bottom