• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 6 Demo Help.. Using Herbs

snowgoonsky

Has anyone figured out how the **** to use the herbs? I love the demo so far, but can't figure it out. I went into inventory and tried to click A on it, and the only options are discard or send to crate. I can also combine with other herbs but can't use them. I've hit every single button, i don't get it.

leathaface99

You gotta open your inventory by pressing triangle and combine if you have a red herb or just store the green herb in a case then hit R2 if using the ps3

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Yep, a green herb will make the herb tablets that heal one section of health bar, whereas mixing herbs will create herb tablets that will heal more than one section of the health bar :)

Like the previous poster said, R2 is the button to use the health tabs, or right trigger on Xbox.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Speaking of pills I saw some interesting stuff through various vids I'm not sure some people might know.
Anyway
If your on dying you can use a first aid spray on yourself to instantly revive yourself with (I think) full health
I'm not sure if this is single player only though

And I saw a tooltip which I didn't know
Apparently
Using a pill near your teammate will also heal your teammate

Domasio

Leon Sandwich ^_^
Speaking of pills I saw some interesting stuff through various vids I'm not sure some people might know.
Anyway
If your on dying you can use a first aid spray on yourself to instantly revive yourself with (I think) full health
I'm not sure if this is single player only though

And I saw a tooltip which I didn't know
Apparently
Using a pill near your teammate will also heal your teammate

Good tip, thanks, will check that out when it arrives :)

Top Bottom