• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Death Scenes

mert20004

Which death scenes in the franchise do you think are the most brutal? And which games do you think have the most brutal death scenes?

Imo the most brutal death scenes are novistador and rasklapanje death scenes.

3:53 for novistador footage.

As for the game that has the most brutal death scenes; ı think it's re4 but re6 would be a good follow up. Despite the deaths being censored; there's a lot of ways to die in that game with special animations.

Feel free to post your thoughts.

D

Deleted member 21244

Which death scenes in the franchise do you think are the most brutal? And which games do you think have the most brutal death scenes?

Imo the most brutal death scenes are novistador and rasklapanje death scenes.

3:53 for novistador footage.

As for the game that has the most brutal death scenes; ı think it's re4 but re6 would be a good follow up. Despite the deaths being censored; there's a lot of ways to die in that game with special animations.

Feel free to post your thoughts.
I think that re 4 had the most brutal death scene, re 1 also had some brutal death scene alongside re 2, re 3, re code veronica andnre 0 if i remember right... I was very disappointed that re 5 and 6 death were censored, i still dont get why since they are pegi 18 game...
Re 7 death are also good and some are pretty brutal

I think i like re 4 the most

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom