• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 2 (1998) DC, GC, OR PS?

StoicFC

I know we've had this thread before, but I really don't know what system to get it for. I wanted the PS version but i heard GC version has exclusive cheats. Like infinite ammo and such... this true?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
if you want a resident evil game just for cheats then in my opinion dont bother wasting your time.
why cheat an already easy game, i mean come on, its so bloody easy already.

v iBaxter

if u get the PC version there is a code where u can get Hunks 4th survivour without having to complete the game... 4 times !

StoicFC

aintnoscrub;63568 said:
if you want a resident evil game just for cheats then in my opinion dont bother wasting your time.
why cheat an already easy game, i mean come on, its so bloody easy already.

I've already beaten it when it first came out many many times. I'm just curious about the cheats, it might bring a new dimension of fun.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
I only just bought the PSN version a few weeks ago. Its the dual shock version and I don't know if this is a difference from the version you played, but if you play on arranged mode you start with a machine gun with infinite ammo (but thats not the mode I beat it on, just so you guys don't think less of me)

StoicFC

T-Vaccinated Kid;63622 said:
PSN is the Playstation Network. You can buy a digital copy of the game and play it on a PSP or PS3. Dual Shock is the vibration.

Cool! How do I get a digital copy? I have both a PSP and PS3

Top Bottom